The Zip-Kick was a grapple-type weapon that Robin used to hook on to enemies and it propelled him over to the enemy. It was the Robin equal to the Batclaw and could be used as a not only a weapon, but a mode of transportation, and acted like a mix between the Grapnel Gun and the Batclaw.
After Arkham City Incident
After Arkham Knight Incident
- If Robin used the Zip-Kick on a henchmen and he fell into the water, his skeleton disappeared if Detective Mode was used.
- Dick Grayson, as Robin, used his Zip-Kick in Batman: Arkham Origins Multiplayer.
- The device used by Bruce Wayne was yet to be identified as Zip-Kick, and was called "Grapple Gun" instead.
- Unlike Robin and Jason, Bruce Wayne could not use the gadget from a vantage point. However, his variant could be used to pull vent covers from a distance, something the two Robins couldn't do.
- If the player is too close they pull and punch the thug instead.
- If there are enemies in front of the person you zip kick you will ram through them.