Venom Connection is a challenge map in Batman: Arkham Origins. The map is located inside an unknown chemical plant, and enemies consist of several unarmored/armored henchmen, one sniper and a Detective Mode jammer. It is part of the Knightfall DLC pack, and thus is exclusive to the Playstation 3 version.
It is a part of the Knightfall campaign.
- Explosive donation - Take down an enemy with a propane tank using the Remote Claw.
- Fists of fury - Take down an enemy with a beatdown.
- Fall guy - Take down an enemy from a walkway with the Batclaw.
- Have a nice trip - Slide into an enemy and then knock him out on the ground.
- Smoke Detector - Confuse an enemy with a stun grenade and take him down as he panics.
- Breaking and entering - Perform a takedown through a weak wall.
- Mind your head - Knock down an enemy with a shuriken and perform a ground takedown on him.
- Grate then grab - Exit a floor grate and take down an enemy without being detected.
- Over the ledge - Hang from a ledge and pull an enemy down.
- The map shares it's layout with the Batman: Arkham City challenge map, Natural Selection.
- The chemical plant has no entrance. This is most likely simply an oversight.