Turning point is a predator challenge map on Batman: Arkham Origins. It's located inside Blackgate Prison. Enemies consist of unarmored enemies, with a few carrying Thermal Goggles. It is part of the Knightfall DLC pack, and thus is exclusive to the Playstation 3 version.
It is a part of the Knightfall campaign.
- Smash and Grab - Perform an inverted takedown through a weak ceiling from a vantage point.
- Grate Moves - Perform a takedown while crawiling under a floor grate.
- Aerial Assault - Glide kick an enemy and perform a ground takedown on him.
- Feet First - Perform an inverted ledge takedown.
- Window Pain - Take down an enemy through a window.
- Bulletproof - Do not take any damage during the challenge.
- Round the Bend - Use corner cover to hide and take down an approaching enemy
- Fire Hazard - Explode a fire extinguisher and perform a takedown on an enemy caught in the smoke
- Grapple kick bowling - Grapple kick an enemy into another enemy.
- Deathstroke's gadget, the Proximity bomb, is capable of doing a Explosive Wall Takedown on this level, while it cannot be used this way on other levels.