Arkham Origins Incident
The Electrocutioner used the Shock Gloves to try to kill Batman in Penguin's ship, the Final Offer, but was easily taken down by a kick to the face. When Black Mask reunited all of the assassins at the Royal Hotel, Electrocutioner was killed by being thrown out from the window. Batman then took the Shock Gloves from his body and used them for the rest of the incident.
Batman used the Shock Gloves as a defibrillator to restart Alfred's heart after Bane dropped debris on top of him. Batman later uses the Shock Gloves to stop Bane's heart in order to stop its beats from powering the Joker's electric chair. In order to save the mercenary, Batman then uses the Shock Gloves to restart Bane's heart after the Joker left.
Assault on Arkham Incident
Batman used the Shock Gloves once again this time a version that was constructed by Batman that sported an appearance similar to brass knuckles, and pulled them out of his Utility Belt. He used them while he fought King Shark, although one of them was destroyed in the process.
Batman: Arkham Knight
The Shock Gloves could be seen in the Evidence Room at the GCPD Lockup, with Cash revealing that no one knows why Batman would turn in such a powerful device. Cash speculated that Batman likes to beat up people the old fashion way.
Batman: Arkham Origins
The Shock Gloves allowed Batman to block electric-based attacks, instantly disable some enemies, like the ones with a shield and an electrical baton, and short circuit some objects within the environment. They also had to be recharged to be used again. If the battery was not full, the player could not use them.
- As shown in Origins, the gloves can be tracked. This might be one of the reasons Batman had abandoned their use by the time of Asylum.
- The concept of the Shock Gloves was first seen in Batman: Arkham City: Armored Edition, for the Wii U.
- The Shock Gloves could also be used as a defibrillator as hinted by Electrocutioner's threat on the Final Offer and demonstrated by Batman reviving both Alfred and Bane in Batman: Arkham Origins
- The Power Gloves in Arkham City Lockdown were similar to the Shock Gloves.
- In Cold, Cold Heart, they were replaced by the Thermal Gloves once Batman put the Extreme Environment Batsuit on.
- in Batman Telltale Series penguin use a glove, they looks like shock gloves