The Remote Claw is a gadget which allows Batman to target two objects, pull them together, including enemies; it can also launch objects at enemies, or string up enemies or objects.
Incident Reports Edit
Arkham Origins IncidentEdit
The Remote Claw was seen during Batman's battle with Deathstroke on the Final Offer, which he used to hook Batman to the propane tanks in mid-combat. After he defeated and captured Deathstroke, Batman took the Remote Claw, and used it to traverse Gotham City in order to stop Black Mask, the Joker, and their henchmen. Shortly after the incident, Batman presumably used it to finish the Line Launcher.
Batman: Arkham OriginsEdit
Batman used the Remote Claw to target his enemies and pull them together with other henchmen or objects and strung up enemies or objects.
- The Remote Claw was very similar to the Grappler from Just Cause 2.
- While Deathstroke could use the Remote Claw in combat during his boss fight, neither Batman nor the playable version of Deathstroke could do the same.
- The Remote Claw was most likely disassembled and the pieces were used to finish Batman's Line Launcher shortly after the Cold, Cold Heart DLC for Arkham Origins.
- Alternatively, he might have already started doing so, as the Remote Claw no longer has its zipline function in Cold, Cold Heart.
- The Remote Claw was also used for two new Takedowns in Arkham Origins: The ZipLine Takedown and the Tightrope Takedown.