This page includes spoiler details from the latest game in the series, Batman: Arkham Knight. Please proceed at your own risk.
|Full Name||Barbara Gordon|
|Base of Operations||Gotham City|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (Origins) 5 ft 11 in (Arkham City)|
|Voice Actor||Kimberly Brooks (Arkham Asylum & Arkham City)|
Kelsey Lansdowne (Arkham Origins)
Ashley Greene (Arkham Knight)
|First Appearance||As Batgirl: Detective Comics #359 (Jan 1967) As Oracle: Suicide Squad #23 (Jan 1989)|
Barbara Gordon was the daughter of Gotham City's Police Commissioner James Gordon, and was forbidden by her overprotective father from joining the GCPD. Instead, she took on the identity of Batgirl and was a crime-fighting partner of Batman's for years. But that all ended when the Joker shot her through the spine. Paralyzed from the waist down and using a wheelchair, Barbara adopted the new identity of Oracle, and aided the Dark Knight with her computer expertise, which provided Batman with a constant stream of information in the field to aid his battle against crime.
Arkham Origins IncidentEditBarbara was first seen in an argument about Batman with her father. Batman met Barbara in the GCPD Server Room while trying to access the National Criminal Database. While talking with Barbara, the GCPD SWAT Team tossed a smoke grenade into the room. Barbara ran outside to stall them so Batman could get away. After Batman exited the GCPD Building, Barbara hacked into Batman's communications and asked him for help. Penguin had weapon crates all over Gotham City and the Disruptor that Batman took out of the GCPD Evidence Room could prevent them from being opened. Batman agreed to help, and, after he disabled all of the weapon crates, Barbara told him that she thought that they made a good team, and, if he ever needed help or a partner, she was there for him, which hinted that she would become Batgirl soon.
Between Arkham Origins and A Matter of Family Incident Edit
Barbara became Batman's partner, Batgirl a few years after the Christmas Eve Incident. She took the mantle at a GCPD press conference to show the public that Batman was a man in a suit of armor and gadgets that anyone could purchase with enough money and not a super natural entity that the public believed. During this conference, Killer Moth attacked and captured Commissioner Gordon. Barbara acted quickly, stole the makeshift Batman Suit and gadgets that the GCPD threw together, came in threw a window up high, and announced herself as Batgirl. She then proceeded to jump into the fray, took down all of Killer Moth's Henchmen, and disarmed Killer Moth of his trademark cocoon gun. Desperate to escape, Killer Moth attempted to kill Gordon by dropping him from up high, but Batgirl saved her father and disappeared as Batman arrived at the scene and caught the escaping Killer Moth. Several months to a year later, Barbara was at a ball at Wayne Manor with her father. Not fond of being present, Barbara sneaked off into a private area of Wayne Manor and attempted to hack into Bruce Wayne's Internet, which she was successful, but was shocked as to why a billionaire would have 15 layers of decrypted walls protecting it. Eventually, Barbara got through all the layers of protection, discovered Bruce Wayne's secret, and that he was Batman as she unlocked the door to the Batcave. Bruce confronted her, revealed that he was aware that she was Batgirl, and, rather than being mad, he was impressed with her, and made her his partner in his war on crime and his mission to protect Gotham.
A Matter of Family Incident Edit
Robin met up with Barbara to help her save her father, (Commissioner Gordon) who was kidnapped by the Joker, along with many other police officers and who were held at the abandoned Seagate Amusement Park. As Batgirl went through the Amusement Park and saved the hostages, Robin located bombs, which Batgirl defused. Eventually, Robin found the location of Joker. The duo headed over to the location, where they fought Joker, Harley Quinn, and many of Joker's Henchmen. Afterward, Commissioner Gordon was saved, and the GCPD entered the scene, where Harley was captured and Joker parachuted away, and escaped.
Between A Matter of Family and Road to Arkham Incident Edit
After she saved her father from the Joker, Barbara's career as Batgirl came to an end when she had an almost fatal encounter with Joker, who shot her through the spine that left her paralyzed from the waist down and using a wheelchair. Not wanting to give up on life and crime-fighting, Barbara adopted the new identity of Oracle: a computer expert and information broker.
Road to Arkham IncidentEdit
After Batman foiled the Joker's latest scheme and transferred him to Arkham Asylum via the Batmobile, Oracle contacted him, heard of the events prior, and stated that the Joker was his third 'big gun' in the last month, following Victor Zsasz and Scarecrow. Batman discussed his suspicions with Oracle about the similarities and convenience surrounding the three captures before he arrived at Arkham Asylum.
Arkham Asylum Incident EditShortly after Batman arrived with the Joker at Arkham Asylum, the Joker was escorted by a team of armed and armored security guards to the Holding Cells at the Intensive Treatment Center, when he broke free. The Clown Prince of Crime killed a guard and a doctor in the area before he freed all of the prisoners that were housed in the Holding Cells. While Batman fought them off, the Joker ran amok through the Intensive Treatment Center, and killed the asylum guards in his path. Batman followed him, and left Commissioner Gordon, Barbara's father, inside a reception area guarded by Frank Boles, a decorated Arkham security guard. As he arrived at the Patient Pacification Chamber, Batman contacted Oracle via his communications system. He assured Barbara that her father was safe. That proved to be wrong, however, as Frank Boles was secretly in the Joker's employ and he clubbed Gordon with a nightstick, kidnapped him, and regrouped with the Joker's partner-in-crime, Harley Quinn. Batman informed Barbara of that calamity, but she remained calm despite her fears. Batman contacted her again, and told her he was going to the office unit where Gordon had been to see if he could pick up a trail. Batman isolated his cowl's vision to detect traces of Boles' favorite tipple in the air and followed him. Batman contacted Oracle again after he saved Henry Smith, an Arkham guard from a falling elevator that was cut by Harley, and told her that: "Harley Quinn tried to slow me down. Dropped an elevator on me." In reply, Barbara asked if it worked, to which Batman responded to with a chuckle: "Of course not." Batman also found that the Joker's thugs had gotten control of some firearms and shot many of the asylum's guards. Oracle helped Batman use his cowl's vision to detect armed henchmen, which appeared in red. The Riddler later used the same "primitive communications system" that Batman used to contact Oracle to assign him the challenge of solving 240 challenges across Arkham Island. Upon arriving in Arkham East, Batman contacted Oracle and asked her to shut down the Batmobile's countermeasure system when Harley and several escaped inmates thrashed the Batmobile with pieces of pipes, since if she still was holding Gordon captive, he would get hurt as well. Oracle disabled the security system for Batman. She was then was called on by Batman again after he arrived in Arkham North, where he had found Commissioner Gordon's pipe at the scene and Barbara revealed that she had once given it to him as a birthday present and that he would never leave it. Batman used that piece of information to deduce that Gordon was leaving him a trail to follow. He was correct, as Gordon had left clumps of tobacco in his wake for Batman to follow. Batman later tracked Gordon to the Medical Facility in Arkham West. Batman, at one point, was exposed to Scarecrow's Fear Toxin and began to hallucinate. He found Commissioner Gordon's dead body slumped against the wall of an empty hallway outside the Morgue. However, when the Dark Knight tried to contact Oracle to inform her of her father's death, Barbara's voice responded to Batman in his drugged state, and disconnected him. After he recovered from the effects of the Fear Toxin, Batman went back to where he'd seen Gordon's corpse, only to find out that it was really just another Arkham security guard that Scarecrow killed earlier. Oracle remained Batman's radio contact for the rest of the Joker's takeover. On one instance, Batman called Oracle as he was going into Killer Croc's Lair to retrieve an antidote to the Venom-based drug, Titan. She told him that it sounded like a suicide mission. When asked about Croc, Batman responded that Croc was just an animal and that animals needed the right bait. Batman eventually detonated explosives under the ground as Killer Croc lunged for him, which dropped the villain into the Gotham River below. After the Joker's defeat, Barbara called her father up as the GCPD retook control of Arkham Island. He told her that doctors were treating the injured and that most of the inmates were back in custody. Gordon also informed his daughter that the Joker's men were recovering from the effects of the Titan drug the Joker had injected them with. Barbara asked how he was, and Gordon told her simply: "I'll survive." He promised to see her later that night.
Arkham City IncidentEdit
Oracle's dialogue with Batman was slightly reduced in this game, the first half of the game up to Penguin's Boss Fight taken up by Alfred. Oracle became concerned upon noticing that Batman's life sign readings were in distress. Alfred brought her up to speed, and explained that Joker had poisoned Batman, which forced him to go to Mister Freeze for a cure. When Batman revealed that he had to find Ra's al Ghul, and acquire a sample of his blood to complete the cure, and in doing so, find Talia, his daughter, Barbara told him to not trust her. As Batman made his way into Wonder City, he discovered that Hugo Strange was providing weapons to Joker's gang. Though Batman wanted to find out the reason, Barbara reminded him to stay focused on his task. When Batman reached the heart of Wonder City and began to hallucinate his parents, Barbara frantically called his name, and brought him back to the real world. She informed Batman that he had mere minutes to live. Thankfully, Batman made contact with Talia and drank the Blood of the Demon, which prolonged his life for a few more hours. Once Batman had gotten a sample of Ra's blood and returned to the surface, Oracle overheard on the radio that Strange had just sent Mayor Quincy Sharp into Arkham City. She questioned how Strange even got Sharp arrested and for what reason. Batman rescued Sharp from five hostile inmates before he interrogated him, and learned that Strange had a partner. Though Batman wanted to investigate their identity, Barbara insisted that he went back to Freeze immediately, and requested that he do it for her sake. Unfortunately, no sooner was the cure to Batman's ailment was created that Harley Quinn stole it for the Joker. As Batman infiltrated the Sionis Steel Mill, Barbara gave him details of the Gotham City Council's approval of Strange's plan, Protocol 10, in part due to Strange's manipulation of the escalating gang war. Batman was soon informed what Protocol 10 was: Strange's TYGER Guards and attack helicopters carried out mass executions via missile strikes against the prison populace. Batman told Oracle to see that Arkham City was shut down, as he planned on going after Joker, who took Talia hostage. Barbara pleaded with him to stop Protocol 10 before more lives were lost, an opinion that Alfred shared but Batman ignored them and ordered for all Wayne-Tech satellites to boost the signal on Talia's tracker. Thankfully, Alfred was able to convince Batman to do the right thing and save Gotham. After he accepted Alfred's advice, Batman told Oracle not to lose the signal on Talia. As soon as Batman made it to the top of Wonder Tower, he connected Oracle to the computers so that she could deactivate Protocol 10. Subsequently, she detected that the tower was going to self-destruct and shouted at Batman to get out of there. Batman managed to receive her warning in time, and once he made it to the ground, he informed Oracle that Ra's was the power behind Arkham City. Earlier, if Catwoman decided to leave Arkham City with her stolen goods and not save Batman during Protocol 10, Oracle made a plea over the radio for help. Oracle revealed that everyone died, including her father and Batman, and that Joker finally won. Then she made one final plea for anyone who heard the call to send help.
Harley Quinn's Revenge IncidentEdit
Two weeks later, after Arkham City was shut down, Oracle was Robin's contact, who helped him find Batman since he's gone for two days before he tried to save the GCPD officers from Harley Quinn. Barbara was worried about Batman since he didn't want to talk about what happened the night after Talia's and Joker's deaths since the incident. Robin then replied that they would help him once they found him, which was all they could do.
Before Arkham Knight IncidentEdit
Barbara tried to get her father and Bruce to forge a working relationship in an attempt to fund her desire for her father to run for Mayor of Gotham City. With Barbara's influence on her father and Bruce's money, an initially reluctant Commissioner Gordon began to come around to the idea after a jog in the park with the two of them together.
That night, a former Arkham City resident attempted to rape Barbara at knifepoint. Barbara pitied the thug, donned her Batgirl cowl, and soundly beat him unconscious.
Barbara brought in Tim Drake to help prepare her father for his mayoral campaign. During debate preparations at their home, Jim snapped at a question that Barbara had posed and Bruce had to step in to reassure Jim that Gotham needed him. Jim tried to deflect their concerns by trying to set Barbara up on a date and Bruce also reprimanded Tim for not asking Barbara out again.
Arkham Knight Incident Edit
One year after Arkham City shut down, Oracle returned to help her father and Batman stop Scarecrow's plan to destroy Gotham on Halloween Night for their final battle together.
Oracle was forced to lie to her father, who claimed that she left the city in response to Scarecrow's threat. Afterwards, she got on the line with Batman, who required the location of a lost patrol car. That led to Batman chasing down a rogue Militia vehicle, in which he got an uncontaminated sample of Fear Toxin from the driver. Oracle then ran an analysis of the compound while Batman investigated Scarecrow's potential hideout.
After Batman got Poison Ivy to the GCPD Lockup, Oracle invited him to the Clock Tower. By the time she arrived, Batman examined the outline of the Fear Toxin's core elements. Sadly, Barbara admitted that there's nothing to trace. However, Batman suggested that instead of tracking the Fear Toxin, that they track the manufacturing process. Running a simulation of the Fear Toxin's synthesis, Oracle noted a unique radiation spike. However, as there was not enough time to move the WayneTech satellites into position, Batman re-purposed two antennae at Panessa Studios and the Falcone Shipping Yard. Robin offered to help track down Scarecrow, but Batman ordered him to remain focused on his own task of curing Joker's disease, despite Oracle's efforts to back him up. After the antennae were set up, Batman managed to pinpoint Scarecrow's location at Ace Chemicals. However, Batman arrived to discover that an entire army occupied the chemical plant, and that their enigmatic leader wore the Arkham symbol. Oracle drew up intel from a black ops team that operated in Venezuela, discovered a training facility that used the Arkham symbol, and discovered that their leader was only known as the Arkham Knight. After Batman evacuated the two surviving chemical workers did he confront Scarecrow. But when the villain revealed that he was aware of Oracle's status, Batman attempted to warn her to flee. However, Oracle didn't believe that her position was compromised shortly before the connection was cut and the Arkham Knight stormed the place and kidnapped her.
While being transported, Oracle caused the Arkham Knight's armored vehicle to crash and free herself. As Oracle attempted to crawl to safety, she threw a scrambler amid a pile of boxes for Batman to find, before the Arkham Knight fired a warning shot and recaptured her.
Barbara was moved around the city constantly, including up to Simon Stagg's Airship. After Scarecrow escaped with the Cloudburst device, he revealed that he had Oracle locked up in the same safehouse where Poison Ivy was found. When Batman arrived, he was unknowingly doused with Fear Toxin, which made him hallucinate that Barbara exposed to the Fear Toxin and shot herself in the head.
Scarecrow later stirred Barbara from unconsciousness and tried to get information from her. He threatened to use the Fear Toxin, but the Arkham Knight intervened and stopped him. Left alone with the mysterious militia leader, Barbara tried to stall for time until Batman could find her, but the Arkham Knight attempted to plant doubt in her mind that the Dark Knight would choose the mission over his protege. When Barbara refused to believe him, the Arkham Knight revealed himself to be the presumed-deceased Jason Todd, the second Robin, to her shock. Barbara then tried to reason with him, but Jason was too filled with hate toward Bruce to listen - though he couldn't resist asking her how was Alfred. Before she could get through to him, Scarecrow entered to announce that the Cloudburst was ready. Jason then ordered his men to gag Barbara, but threatened to kill them if they harmed her.
With Barbara as leverage, Scarecrow was able to coerce her father into turning on Batman. Gordon shot Batman over a railing, in exchange for his daughter's life, but Scarecrow instead pushed her off the roof. Thankfully, Batman was revealed to have survived, that Gordon knew what he was doing, caught her in mid-air, and used his body as a cushion upon hitting the ground. They were soon surrounded by drone tanks, and Batman tells Barbara that the Batmobile was destroyed, but Lucius Fox had created another, which arrived on scene and destroyed the tanks. Batman then transported Barbara to the GCPD to link up with the Batcomputer and find her father. Unfortunately, Scarecrow's men attacked the server room in the Clock Tower, which forced Batman to go out and deal with them.
After she secured a connection, Oracle found that most of the data was corrupted, shortly before Scarecrow's remaining forces assaulted the GCPD and cut power to the building. Barbara aided Batman in the counterattack, first by directing him to the backup generator so he could get the Batmobile out the garage doors, before finding a weakness in the tank drones' network that she could exploit. Once all the drones were destroyed, a squad of Militia landed on the roof, and attempted to access the elevator. Oracle aided Batman in dispatching the attackers by using the steam pipes and electronics on the roof.
Despite the relief, Barbara detected her father's voiceprint being used at Panessa Studios, where Batman had kept four patients who infected with Joker's blood. Batman investigated and discovered that Scarecrow had kidnapped Robin. Barbara was not happy to learn that Batman left his protege there and told him to get Robin back safe. Later on, before The Knightfall Protocol was engaged, Barbara thanked Bruce for saving both Robin and her father, but was sorry that, in order to do it, he had to reveal his identity to the whole of Gotham.
After Arkham KnightEdit
After the assumed death of Batman via the Knightfall Protocol, Barbara was engaged and soon to be married to Tim Drake. Her father, Commissioner Gordon, retired from police duty and took on the role of Mayor of Gotham City, and was seen getting a text from Tim that reminded him not to forget the ring. During their honeymoon, Tim and Barbara sent Lucius a postcard from an island retreat.
A Flip of a Coin Edit
Barbara and Tim's honeymoon was cut short when Two-Face broke out of jail and Robin went to bring him back in. Oracle assisted Robin on the coms during the incident, either complimenting, telling him to focus, or reminding him that he didn't need to be as good as Batman was, and that he should do things at his own pace. After Robin fought Two-Face's Gang, he was attacked and shot in the foot by Two-Face and was about to be killed, but he managed to take down the villain while he was distracted by his coin. Afterwards, Tim and Barbara decided that they wouldn't continue their honeymoon, and returned to crime-fighting.
Barbara, at a young age, proved herself to be bold, mature, selfless, dependable, strong-willed, stubborn, responsible, and honorable yet still rash and impulsive. Barbara was one of the few people who saw how corrupt Gotham and its police force was and even recognized the vigilante known as Batman as a hero. Because of her protective father who happened to be the police commissioner, Barbara couldn't join the GCPD, but she still wanted to do good so she became the Batman's close ally and sidekick, Batgirl.
Using a gymnastics class and being intensely trained by Batman, himself, Barbara became Batgirl and was one of his oldest and most trusted allies. However, despite being only a sidekick, Barbara declared a lot of independence from Batman as she was able to take on and defeat the Joker's entire criminal empire (with the help of Robin) to save her father. Barbara also shared her mentor's love of humanity: she never killed or used lethal weapons, and only limited herself to severely injuring her enemies. However, if the situation called for it, Barbara would show less concern for their well-being which was evidenced when she was abducted by the Arkham Knight's Militia and sprayed pepper spray in the driver's eyes, which killed him, although that was technically unintentional.
However, that all changed, when, at Barbara's home, when she was ambushed by the Joker and was shot in the spine which left her paralyzed from the waist down and was left confined to a wheelchair. Unable to be Batgirl, Barbara hang up the cowl, yet she still wanted to do good, so she adapted the role of Oracle and although she couldn't assist Batman in the field, she acted as an informant. Barbara was an expert hacker and a genius-level intellect.
Barbara had proven to put the welfare of people, even if they were people close to her, aside for the greater good. That was evidenced in Arkham City when Strange activated Protocol 10 and Batman was going to rescue his lover, Talia al Ghul, from the Joker and Barbara knew that the welfare of all the people in Arkham City were more important than one woman. Another example of that was in Arkham Knight, when Batman first encountered the Arkham Knight's Militia and she suggested that he needed help, considered letting Robin assist him, and completely put her feelings aside for him.
Barbara apparently hated lying to her father because Commissioner Gordon blamed himself for her condition, but she was still smart enough to not reveal her secret identity as it would place him in danger. Barbara had also shown a lot of bravery and often times confronted Batman most notably in Arkham Knight when she discovered that Batman left Tim in a cell, she openly chastised him. However, in the end, after Batman's identity was revealed to the world, Barbara still showed a lot of gratitude and respect toward her mentor.
- Batgirl played similarly to Batman, albeit with her own combat style and Takedowns. She was also the only other character who could perform the Inverted Takedown, besides Batman.
- Batgirl used some of the same gadgets that Batman used, such as the Batclaw and Batarangs.
- Batgirl could use hackable objects with more ways than one, by switching modes via her Remote Hacking Device. That opened up more opportunities, such as first luring a henchman with a noise, and then detonating the source of the noise.
- Before the November update, any purchased Waynetech upgrades did not carry over to Batgirl. As of the November update, that was no longer the case and she received a massive overhaul. In addition to the Waynetech upgrades (more armor, the Blade Dodge Takedown, Special Combo Boosts, and Critical Strikes) she also gained Multi-Ground Takedowns and the Special Combo Disarm and Destroy, as well as Special Combo Batarangs, Explosive Gel and the Batclaw. With those upgrades, Batgirl functioned almost identically to Batman in terms of usability.
- Batgirl was one of the three characters that could perform Throw Counters, the others being Batman and Azrael. She, however, could only perform them in Challenge Maps, and they were weaker than Batman's.
- She could perform both Loud and Silent Reverse Ledge Takedowns, even though the game only mentioned the loud version.
Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Knight
Real Name: Barbara Gordon
- Jason Todd
- Robin (Tim Drake)
- Lucius Fox
- Eidetic memory - almost total recall of everything she sees and reads
- Extensive headquarters in Gotham City's Clock Tower, filled with information archives
- High level hacking and computer skills
- Hand To Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Genius Level Intellect
- Tactical Analysis
- "He's out there catching the criminals that you let walk free!" (Gordon: "He is the worst kind of criminal. The kind who thinks their actions are justified - who acts completely outside the system.")
- "The system is broken!" (Gordon: "Barbara! Wait.")
- "It's right here." (Batman)
- "Cool Pwnbox - you're bypassing the network's security. Mmm. But you'll need to physically bridge the intranet to the external telecom wires if you want to uplink remotely." (Batman)
- "They run under the building." (Batman)
- "The telecom wires. You can access them through the sewers." (Batman)
- "Wait... Why do you do what you do?" (Batman)
- "You idiots. It's me! What were you thinking?" (GCPD Officers)
- "Voice chat on my laptop you idiots! What decade do you people live in? Jeez." (GCPD Officers)
- "Hello? ...Hello? Batman? It's Barbara. Sorry for, uh, hacking into your comms, but I need a favor. Some evidence crates have gone missing. Army-grade stuff and no here's doing anything about it. So I'm sending you their GPS location information. Use your weapons disruptor on any crates you find. It'll fry their circuits and render the stuff useless."
- "Nice. One down. Five to go. I can't believe their are people on the force who think it's okay to have stuff like this out on the streets. Pinching from evidence is bad enough... But selling weapons? SWAT's supposed to be the good guys."
- "Sweet! That's two crates! You know, I thought about getting my dad involved, but he'd probably just say it's a matter for the IAD. He's got way too much faith in the system. I wish I could get him to see just how broken it is."
- "I've been flipping through the precinct's file on you and... wow. Let's just say you don't have a lot of fans here. But you probably knew that already. Anyway, I've trashed some of the more ridiculous stuff. I mean they're saying you kill people. And I know that's not your style."
- "Only two more crates to go. Thanks so much for doing this. Tonight's crazy enough already. If these guns got out there... I don't even wanna think about it."
- "Alright. Only one more of those suckers left! Gotta say... working together is kinda fun. I mean - we're actually getting stuff done! And my dad thinks I'm just sitting in his office texting and watching TV. If only he knew!"
- "That's it! We did it! Well - you did most of it, but I helped, right? I think we made a pretty good team. So... If you're ever, like, I don't know... looking for some kind of partner... I'm here for ya! Anyway - I'll let you get back to kicking ass and keeping us safe! And you'll see - one day my father's gonna figure out just how cool I already know you are!"
Batgirl: A Matter of Family Edit
- "Tim, where are you?"
- "Joker's got my father."
- "No! Joker specifically said he'd kill him if Batman showed up. If anything happened to him, I don't know what I'd do."
- "How can you be so sure?"
- "Robin! Now!" (Dual Team Takedown)
- "What are you waiting for?"
- "After you."
- "Never got a permit. An oil baron built it for his five-year-old daughter. When she died, he disappeared and the project fell apart."
- "Hold on, Robin. I've got this."
- "Not now."
- "I see him."
- "Easy, cowboy. Let's work together. I'll distract the sniper, then we'll take down the henchmen."
- "This isn't over yet. Focus, Robin."
- "He'll be okay. I'll make sure of that." (To GCPD Officer about her father)
- "Robin! RPG!"
- "I'm fine. Just a few scratches. How's the hostage?"
- "Great. Where are you?"
- "No. I'll find high ground to scan for more hostages. You see if you can locate The Joker."
- "Amateurs." (Joker's Henchmen)
- "Not even a challenge."
- "Don't do that."
- "You sure?"
- "Watch yourself out there."
- "Lots of guns here. I need to find a less direct approach." (Joker's Henchmen)
- "Down you go." (Joker Henchman)
- "Let me know what turns up."
- "Robin, I'm in position to scan the park."
- "I think some people are just born annoying." (To Robin about Harley Quinn)
- "Yeah. Two hundred years ago."
- "Do you?"
- "Robin, I've located the hostages, but I might be missing a few."
- "Good. I'll free them, you let know what turns up. And be careful out there."
- "The Joker's got the Ferris Wheel rigged. I don't know what he's up to but I better secure the area before I free the hostages."
- "I've got a situation here."
- "No. Don't. I can take care of this. Find The Joker. Let's end this."
- "I'll let you know."
- "I need to hack the terminal to free the hostages."
- "This keeps on getting better by the minute."
- "Robin. Together!" (Dual Team Takedown)
- "I need to deactivate the bomb."
- "Got it."
- "Keep looking for those bombs. I'll free the rest of the hostages."
- "I need to get them out before they drown." (Hostages)
- "I'm headed your way."
- "How about a hand!?" (Dual Team Takedown)
- "How about some help?" (Dual Team Takedown)
- "The Joker?"
- "Let me know what you find."
- "Break time." (Joker's Henchmen)
- "I could use that crane to help me get through the barricade."
- "Not you."
- "There we go."
- "I have to free the hostages."
- "A bad joke."
- "He's about to make his last one." (To Robin about Joker)
- "What was that?"
- "How'd you get here?"
- "You're gonna pay, Joker!"
- "Thought you said Robins were good luck?"
- "He hurt my dad, Tim!" (To Robin about Joker)
- "You're welcome." (Commissioner Gordon)
- "Loud and clear? What's up?"
- "Do you need anything? Is my dad still there?"
- "Batman, you picking this up?"
- "Arkham Asylum just vanished off the network!"
- "That's not all he's done. All police feeds are reporting he's placed bombs all over Gotham. Says he'll detonate them if anyone sets foot on Arkham Island. It's being suppressed at the moment, but the story will break any time now."
- "How do you know?"
- "Batman, I'm patching you into the guard radio feed."
- "Sorry, feed's down. Comms are up and down like crazy. It's not good. I'll keep trying."
- "Batman! What's happening?"
- "OK. I know... but..."
- "Bruce, hurry! Please."
- "So what's the plan? Isolate something in that room unique to Boles?"
- "That's great. You follow it. I'm grabbing every reference to Arkham I can find. May be useful later."
- "Batman. How's it going? Any sign of Dad?"
- "Did it work?"
- "I saw the alert, what's wrong? Where are you?"
- "OK, done! The Batmobile is still parked up outside the Intensive Treatment building in Arkham North. I've sent you the schematics for the entire island. I've marked key locations like your car."
- "It was a birthday gift I gave him last year. There's no way he'd leave it."
- "I'm sorry, the number you have dialed isn't available. Please leave a message after the tone." (Scarecrow Nightmare)
- "Please hang up your phone!" (Scarecrow Nightmare)
- "Can you hear me? Bruce! What's going on?"
- "What happened? I lost contact. Are you sure you're all right? Have you found my dad?"
- "A Batcave? On Arkham Island?"
- "How'd you manage to keep this a secret?"
- "So, do you think Dr. Young's been experimenting with Venom, the same chemical that turns Bane into that animal?"
- "What's the deal with Dead Man's Point? It's been a favorite suicide location on Arkham Island for over 100 years."
- "Dr. Young was heading up a project. It was big, lots of external funding. Here are the last notes she filed. I can't make sense of it, what does it mean?"
- "My God! Is Joker crazy enough to do that? What am I saying? You've got to stop him!"
- "I've been digging deeper into Dr. Young. According to her bank records, there have been multiple payments, starting last April until 2 months ago. Then nothing. The payments came from a company owned by a Mister Jack White."
- "Hey! This is weird. The payments to Dr. Young's account didn't stop exactly, they were declined. Dr. Young put a block on her account."
- "So he decided to get himself back to Arkham, find his formula and create the army himself!"
- "I've hacked into her email accounts. Two mails stand out. The first is a resignation letter dated last week. Sounds like she was trying to get away."
- "A message from Joker, well, Jack White. It's a long thread. Uh, she's begging to stop the experiment. Says it's too dangerous. He's not listening. Let's see, random threats to her family, a couple of bad jokes... a picture of a dead baby and a threat!"
- "He says, I'm coming for you! I want what I paid for! And then another joke about wheelchairs, lovely... And a drawing of some kind of donkey."
- "I hope it works. Just so you know, the GCPD found one of Joker's bombs downtown. It was full of marzipan and kittens."
- "Great! So does that mean you've stopped Joker?"
- "The WayneTech security protocols seem to be hack-proof. Lucius did a good job. It's a two-part biometric sequence apparently generated by the Warden, using a code sequencer."
- "O.K. Good luck."
- "So you can find the secret lab in the Gardens."
- "OK, listen. Be careful. I rerouted a WayneTech satellite to show thermal scans of the island. The Gardens are showing up hot. Something bad is happening there."
- "Just when you think it can't get any worse."
- "And what makes you think Poison Ivy will help you?"
- "There's nothing on the system about where he's kept."
- "Batman, every route into Intensive Treatment is locked and there's nothing I can do to bypass the security."
- "I'm seeing seismic activity all over Arkham Island. You okay?"
- "There's nothing on record. Bruce, are you sure about this? Sounds like a suicide mission."
- "What about Croc?"
- "Oh, I get it. You've activated a sonar beacon down there. Clever!"
- "I take it you felt that. The plants are going crazy. I'm getting seismic spikes in all location. It's not good."
- "Good. I'd tell you to hurry, but I'm sure you know what you're doing. Contact me in the cave if you need anything."
- "How close are you to making the cure?"
- "And the good news?"
- "Thank God. Her plants have reached the Gotham River."
- "Bruce! Are you all right?"
- "Batman, I've been running a simulation on the damage Ivy's plants will do if they reach Gotham."
- "I hope you're right. I'm here if you need me."
- "What now!? Two-Face? Riddler? Some kind of giant Joker robot?"
- "I'll look into it."
- "I'm not sure you're ready for this."
- "Joker's pumping all the waste product from the Titan process into that chamber. It acts as a kind of natural storage tank. Once it's full, it releases the water into the Gotham River. Normally it's safe, but..."
- "I'm working on it."
- "According to the plans I have on file, there are 3 control rooms. The first is directly above you."
- "What will happen if this Titan stuff reaches Gotham?"
- "Great, only two more to find!"
- "Just one more to go!"
- "Get in touch if you need anything."
- "I think she's still in the Gardens where you left her, but she'll be in control of it now. You'll be walking into a trap."
- "Dad! Thank God. I was so worried!"
- "And Dad, how are you doing?"
- "He's got what? How did he get TITAN off Arkham Island? What's going on here? Your suit's bio readings are spiking." (To Batman about Penguin)
- "Why? What have they got to do with all of this? Oh, wait a minute. Is this about Ra's or his daughter?"
- "I knew it. What is it about that woman who makes her instantly the most important person in your world?"
- "Found in Ra's al Ghul's blood. OK, Bruce, I guess you need to go after him, but please, stay focused. Don't let HER get in the way again."
- "The Batcomputer has detected another round fired from Deadshot's weapon. I've analyzed the impact sound and the bullet struck in this approximate location. His next victim will be here somewhere. Deadshot must be stopped." (Shot in the Dark Side Mission)
- "He's killed someone else? Listen, I know you don't want to hear this, but the people in there are all bad guys, right?" (Shot in the Dark Side Mission)
- "I'll run a trace on the latest victim, see how they're connected. What about you?" (Shot in the Dark Side Mission)
- "He did? That is definitely not part of his M.O." (Shot in the Dark Side Mission)
- "So what are you waiting for? Analyze the particles and isolate the area they came from." (Shot in the Dark Side Mission)
- "Batman, I've found a match for the print, but there must be a mistake. This can't be correct." (Identity Theft Side Mission)
- "You. These are Bruce Wayne's fingerprints. How is that possible?" (Identity Theft Side Mission)
- "Bruce, I don't know how to say this, but..." (Identity Theft Side Mission)
- "I've been thinking about the Identity Theft case. Don't get angry, but how can you actually be sure it wasn't you who killed those people? I mean, they were your fingerprints at the scene." (Identity Theft Side Mission)
- "Not intentionally, but you're clearly not well. That place is full of maniacs who could take advantage of a situation like that. Think about it, what if Crane got to you again? You know Strange's reputation, maybe he planted the idea back when you met him. I don't like it, but..." (Identity Theft Side Mission)
- "Yeah, of course. I'm sorry. I just, well, you know." (Identity Theft Side Mission)
- "Re-routing additional satellite coverage now. Good luck, Bruce."
- "Are you alright? Did something happen? All the readings from your suit just went red."
- "No, you won't. Hurry. You're running out of time."
- "That's not good. Those guys are armed with the latest military weapons. If Joker gets his hands on that stuff. Well, you know."
- "Bruce! Bruce! Can you hear me? Your vitals... they're dropping. It's like they're in free-fall. You need to find whatever you're looking for now."
- "Oh, thank God. I'm not going to sugar coat it. At this rate, I'd say minutes. Seriously. Bruce, You need to tell me what you want me to do. What do I get Robin to do? You know, if you don't..."
- "Bruce? Where the hell have you been? I thought you were dead."
- "Did you find Ra's? Hold on, your suit's readings are back to normal? Are you cured? What's going on?"
- "And you took some?"
- "So, do you think you're cured?"
- "And you think he will?"
- "Yeah, he's down at Gotham General. It's going crazy there. I'll patch through." (To Batman about Robin)
- "I've run a simulation. Joker's blood could be in as many as 2000 people by the morning. The first fatalities are expected soon after that."
- "I hope you're right."
- "That doesn't sound good, does it?"
- "I don't get it. Why would Strange arrange for the Mayor to be sent there? Scrub that. How the hell did Strange even manage to have the Mayor arrested?"
- "Bruce, I'm seeing massive spikes on your suit's biometric analyzer. Your health... it... it doesn't look good."
- "What are you talking about? You need to get that blood to Freeze now."
- "No you don't. You need to go back to the GCPD. Please, Bruce. For me?"
- "Batman, I've detected the distinctive sound of Deadshot's sniper rifle firing again inside Arkham City. I've triangulated the bullet impact sound to this location. If Deadshot has killed again the victim will be in this vicinity." (Shot in the Dark Side Mission)
- "I think I've found a link that connects Deadshot's victims." (Shot in the Dark Side Mission)
- "The first two both worked for Strange. The first victim was a specialist in wireless broadcast technology. He worked on the Tower communications system." (Shot in the Dark Side Mission)
- "I can't find any information about what he worked on, which is suspicious enough if you ask me, but he was previously contracted on military projects, specializing in advanced weapon delivery systems." (Shot in the Dark Side Mission)
- "So I see. Looking at the possible choices, I assume you've decided on the power substations, right?" (Shot in the Dark Side Mission)
- "Three locations! You've done it. You're actually gonna catch the son of a bitch." (Shot in the Dark Side Mission)
- "Did you find Deadshot?" (Shot in the Dark Side Mission)
- "Have you caught him?" (Identity Theft Side Mission)
- "Elliot? The famous surgeon? Didn't you used to be friends?" (Identity Theft Side Mission)
- "So he was the 'Identity Thief?' Hang on. This says he used the faces he collected to make a new one like yours. I mean, Bruce Wayne's. Is he crazy? No offense. Are you going after him?" (Identity Theft Side Mission)
- "What's he up to?" (Enigma Conundrum Side Mission)
- "That's good, right?" (Enigma Conundrum Side Mission)
- "I think I've found something that links all the Riddler rooms. It looks like they were all owned by a Mr. Fine. He seems to have acted as a sort of property broker." (Enigma Conundrum Side Mission)
- "Before Arkham City was built. It's a long shot, I know, but he sold one other property three months before Arkham opened. There's no record of who to, but I'm sending you the location now." (Enigma Conundrum Side Mission)
- "Let's see. I'm assuming you want the most dangerous route possible."
- "Well you're in luck. The only other way in is via the heat exchanges to the south of the building. I'll mark it on your map."
- "I just heard from my dad, he's been summoned to City Hall. Strange is requesting an emergency Protocol Ten is activated."
- "Just that it's the worse case security measure. Strange told the High Council he had failed to stem the use of illegal weapons within the prison."
- "It certainly looks that way. He made it sound like the inmates were planning a mass escape and attack on Gotham. I'll keep you posted."
- "I've hacked into the Council CCTV. The council members are coming back. They don't look happy."
- "They're telling Strange that they are disappointed in him, that they never believed that Protocol Ten would need to be activated."
- "Do you still need an answer? Bruce, I don't like this. Be careful."
- "You can't. Hundreds will be killed. I need your help to stop the attack."
- "Good. You're doing the right thing. The code should let you enter via the guard room near the main gate."
- "You're running out of time. Strange is killing everyone in that place."
- "I know. How did he ever manage all this? He's killed hundreds of people and he's got full authorization from the city. It's insane."
- "My pleasure."
- "Bruce? Are you OK? The tower just exploded."
- "Thank God you're alright."
- "You're kidding? Where is he now?"
Harley Quinn's Revenge Edit
- "No. He's been gone 2 days. I'm worried. You know what he's been like since..."
- "I hope you're right."
- "Find Batman and get the hell out of there. OK?"
- "You sound just like him."
- "Any sign of Bruce?"
- "Be careful."
- "You think? He's not been the same since... He won't even talk about Talia, or Joker."
- "Tim? What's going on? Have you found him?"
- "What does that mean?"
- "Thank God. Is he OK?"
- "Well get him out of it."
- "Already working on it. How's my dad doing?"
- "Somehow, he always does. OK, I'm sending through the squad car's location. Be careful. It's not looking good out there."
- "A squad car has picked up the pursuit. I'm relaying its location now."
- "Sure... Is this what I think it is?"
- "You're not kidding. I'll prepare a full chemical breakdown on the Batcomputer. What are you going to do?"
- "Let's hope this is the break we've been waiting for."
- "Batman, I've spotted six more unmanned tanks moving through Chinatown. They'll be there any second."
- "I'm tracking several transport helicopters moving into the city. There are more on the way."
- "Batman, I'm seeing a transport deploying more tanks at Panessa Studios. I've warned GCPD to pull their men off the streets."
- "Do I come in the Batcave? Start messing with all your stuff?"
- "But there's nothing in there that we can trace."
- "Why didn't I see this? The reaction emits a unique radiation spike."
- "It'll take a few hours to bring the satellites into position."
- "Bruce, I spoke to dad."
- "I hate lying to him. He'd kill me if he knew I was still in the city. He still blames himself for this."
- "Great, I'm connecting now. I was just talking to Robin. I think you should too."
- "He just wants to help, you know." (To Batman about Robin)
- "Yeah, but we're going to need a microwave tower to triangulate Scarecrow's location. There's one at Falcone Shipping in The Cauldron. I've marked it on your map."
- "Perfect. I made an anonymous call to GCPD, they're gonna send someone to pick up the hostage."
- "C'mon, c'mon, connect - love the suit, by the way."
- "OK. Both towers are fully online."
- "Alright, we've got something here from a black ops team operating in Venezuela... They discovered a hidden training facility housing soldiers bearing the same insignia. There's nothing but speculation on their commander, though. The only thing sources agree on is his name: The Arkham Knight."
- "Anything else?"
- "Each worker will be carrying a unique ID chip."
- "There's a security terminal in a booth near your location. Try there."
- "OK, I've marked the tallest structure in the area on your map. Try not to fall."
- "I've managed to intercept some radio traffic between Scarecrow and this Arkham Knight. Relaying it to you now..."
- "Any idea who The Arkham Knight is? Sounds like the two of you might have some history."
- "Damn it, we've got to stop them. Listen, I've managed to hack into the militia comms network. You'll be able to listen in on any channel-wide broadcasts from now on."
- "Gotta love their optimism. Your 60mm cannon will penetrate these heavily armored units but it'll take a few direct hits to destroy them."
- "Batman. Look, I've been talking with Robin, I really think you should consider letting him help you. You're up against an entire army!"
- "You shouldn't be so hard on Tim. He only wants to help."
- "You think I want him out there in harm's way? I rather he stay out of it. But he could help you."
- "We'll stop them. We always do, right?"
- "I'm working on it but I'm gonna need a couple of minutes."
- "Patience is a virtue. You've heard that one, right? Guess not."
- "You're not gonna like this. There's only one entrance and it's been sealed from the inside."
- "It runs behind the main wall of the facility. I've sent you the location. What are you going to do?"
- "What do you think they're planning?"
- "Batman, I think I've found a weakness in those drone tanks. I'll investigate and report back soon."
- "I've just run a simulation based on the mixing chamber capacity. He's not bluffing, Bruce. I guess now we know why he evacuated the city."
- "The fallout will be huge."
- "He knew that no one would be able to escape the blast radius."
- "Have you found him?"
- "Relax. No one knows I'm here."
- "Colleen? Is that you again?" (Flashback)
- "What's happening?"
- "No! No!"
- "Please, please, no!"
- "You won't get me. I won't let you get me."
- "I'm awake, you bastard." (Scarecrow)
- "Ask him when he gets here." (Scarecrow)
- "Because you're insane?" (Scarecrow)
- "Are you done talking?" (Scarecrow)
- "You're still talking." (Scarecrow)
- "Spare me the good cop/bad cop routine." (The Arkham Knight)
- "I've got nothing to say to you." (The Arkham Knight)
- "Bruce?" (The Arkham Knight)
- "You're wrong." (The Arkham Knight)
- "Jason?" (The Arkham Knight)
- "Jason, this is wrong!" (The Arkham Knight)
- "He LOST you! And he mourned for you. Come home." (The Arkham Knight)
- "Jason, we can fix it..." (The Arkham Knight)
- "Joker's dead, Jason. You want revenge on the man who hurt you? You've got one shot. Come back to the manor. Let us help you. Don't let Joker win." (The Arkham Knight)
- "He misses you. We all do." (To The Arkham Knight about Alfred)
- "Dad!" (Commissioner Gordon)
- "What are you doing?!" (Commissioner Gordon)
- "Dad! No!" (Commissioner Gordon)
- "You don't scare me." (Scarecrow)
- "I thought dad killed you." (Batman)
- "There! Where are they taking him?"
- "Where's the Batmobile?"
- "Scarecrow's going to kill him, isn't he?" (To Batman about Commissioner Gordon)
- "He gassed you, Bruce. You don't need to worry about us, or feel responsible. We're fighting with you, not for you, OK?"
- "Where's Tim? Is he okay?"
- "Hello, Aaron. It's been a while." (Aaron Cash)
- "OK. Let's see. First establish comms with the Clock Tower computer. They really should upgrade these machines... OK we're in."
- "Damn it. Scarecrow's men are already there."
- "I can't. The militia are locking down our access."
- "We've lost the connection. We need that data. It's the only way to find my dad."
- "You can't go there! They'll be expecting you."
- "The data's all encrypted, Batman, but they can still do a lot of damage."
- "Great... OK, it looks like we lost a couple of servers. I should be back online by the time you're back."
- "Great. You're here."
- "Scarecrow's chopper flew out towards the bay before heading north. I tried narrowing it down further but the data's corrupted. They did more damage than I thought."
- "What the hell was that?!"
- "Like hell it is. The Batcomputer's back online, Batman, I'll do what I can."
- "Good luck. Hit 'em hard."
- "Batman, the schematics say there's a generator on the outside of the building. Go!"
- "Damn it! OK - there's a backup in the underground parking garage. But it should have come online."
- "Looks like the parking garage entrance below you is jammed open. You can access the generator from there."
- "Good. Let's get you out there. Head to the car and I'll - What!? No way?!"
- "A vulnerability in the militia's network. Idiots. I think I can hijack their drones!"
- "Ready, Batman?"
- "I'll be out there fighting alongside you."
- "Let's finish this!"
- "Target selected, beginning hack now."
- "Tank under control."
- "OK, next hack's started."
- "Batman, I've overcharged the tank's energy cells. It'll trigger an EMP when shot."
- "Takeover protocol initiated."
- "Hacking drone!"
- "It's like being in the field again. Kinda."
- "Watch your shooting, Batman."
- "All drones destroyed! We did it! No, wait..."
- "Scarecrow's dropped infantry on the roof. They're trying to bypass the security lock."
- "I can hold them off, but not for long."
- "Batman, I've got control of the security and utility systems on the rooftop. I can take the bastards out, you just set 'em up."
- "Steam pipes, Batman!"
- "Nice job!"
- "Batman, the fence!"
- "We got him!"
- "Get 'em over the vents!"
- "You're welcome!"
- "Thanks Aaron, but you don't need to... oh God." (Aaron Cash)
- "I think Scarecrow's at the Movie Studios. Dad's voice was just used to gain access."
- "I've tried. And I can't get a hold of Robin... He was in there, right?"
- "You left Tim in a cell."
- "And he is now?! He'd take a bullet for you, Bruce! We all would. But you left him defenseless. You didn't even give him a choice."
- "I'm sorry, Bruce. But you have to get him back, whatever it takes."
A Flip of a Coin Edit
- "Who needs a tropical island when you've got a waste disposal facility to infiltrate."
- "Sorry. Alarms systems disabled. You're up."
- "Look, I'm not happy about it either. But Two-Face breaks out of jail? We can't just ignore that."
- "We need to put him away, Tim."
- "OK, what are we looking at?"
- "Be careful in there. It's different now. You're on your own."
- "That's not what I-"
- "You're starting to move like he did."
- "OK, you're working your way through the room. Keep it up."
- "You've taken out over half. You got this, Tim."
- "Let's bring this home."
- "The foreman's in the control room, he'll know where Two-Face is hiding."
- "OK, it's just. You were always the good cop, weren't you?"
- "Very scary, honey."
- "You can do this, Tim."
- "How's it going?"
- "Tim. Stop that. You're not him."
- "Good. I'm glad you're not. You can be better. I know it."
- "Yes! I've managed to hack the PA system."
- "Fine Mr. Grateful, you get to listen to Harvey for a little bit longer."
- "OK. Looks like a sequence mechanism. It's gonna take some time to hack. I'll race ya."
- "Check you."
- "I... listen, people with guns, definitely your thing. You're all over that."
- "No, Tim!"
- "Tim, get ready."
- "We're not getting to that beach, are we?"
- Barbara's alias refers to a mythical being called the Oracle, which can answer any question posed to it.
- In Arkham Knight, Barbara was dating Robin (Tim Drake). That was a reference to Batman: The Animated Series, where she dated Dick Grayson, who was the original Robin. The two got married after the events of Arkham Knight, as shown in the "True Knightfall" ending. The fact that Barbara married Tim made her not only the first incarnation of the character to date Tim, but also the first one to have dated two Robins and the first one to marry.
- While the reason why she and Dick broke up is not explained, It's possible that the relationship ended when Nightwing started guarding Blüdhaven, with him presumably moving there to do so. Additionally, it is possible that, in this incarnation of the Batman story, they never had a relationship.
- Oracle was supposedly going to be kidnapped by Strange's TYGER Guards (which was why Alfred would be Bruce's contact) but that may have just been speculation by the gamers prior to Arkham City's release.
- Oddly enough, Arkham Knight would actually depict Barbara being kidnapped by Scarecrow and the Arkham Knight's Militia, with Alfred being Bruce's contact for the rest of the game.
- Before Barbara "Kills" herself, you could see Joker move the gun on the table, which obviously couldn't be possible, as he was only a hallucination. That worked as a clue to what happened wasn't true.
- That was also further hinted after Barbara's apparent death. After you defeated Harley at Panessa Studios, if the player returned to the Chinatown Safehouse where Barbara's "body" was left, they would find that her "body" disappeared, and left only her wheelchair behind and Joker seated in the exact same position that she was. Joker also commented on the confusion of her current whereabouts.
- The purple and yellow of Barbara's clothing in Arkham Asylum and Arkham Knight may be a reference to her Batgirl costume.
- Barbara was the only person trained by Batman to appear in all of the Arkham games. (Though she only physically appeared in two games: Arkham Origins and Arkham Knight)
- Arkham Asylum and Arkham City were the only times that Barbara never appeared physically. However, a photo of her could be seen in each game's respective menu databases.
- In Arkham Knight, once the Remote Hacking Device was obtained, the player could use it to open a secret wall in the Clock Tower that contained the Batgirl Suit and several Batgirl-related news clippings.
- Near the end of the DLC, A Matter of Family, after the Joker shot and missed Robin, he said to Batgirl: "The next one's for you, kiddo," which foreshadowed her paralysis.
- In A Matter of Family, Joker told Batgirl to hang up the cowl and he would release Gordon. Ironically, when Joker shot her in the spine, Barbara was forced to hang up the cowl. Joker was not aware that she was Batgirl at the time, and maintained that he merely got lucky.
- Barbara wore her wristwatch on the right wrist, which indicated that she was left-handed.
- In GCPD Lockdown, it was revealed that after her marriage with Tim Drake, Barbara used the name, Barbara Gordon-Drake.
- Ironically, most of Batgirl's Combo Takedowns involved her kicking or stomping her enemy.
- In Arkham Knight, when Scarecrow dropped Barbara off the top of the construction site, Barbara fell out of her wheelchair, however, that would not have been possible as, just a few moments prior, her wrists were shown tied to the wheelchair's armrests.