An Optically Camouflaged enemy is a Militia Soldier that wears a suit that cannot be seen in Detective Mode. However, they emit a small amount of light and thus are often more visible when not in detective mode.
Arkham Knight Incident
- This enemy type is not seen in the story until Batman fights The Arkham Knight inside the militia HQ. However, a few are seen accompanying Two-Face on the final segment of the Two-Faced Bandit side mission.
- A Wayntech Upgrade allows the Disruptor to disable their invisibility. They won't notice any changes, and thus won't re-enable them.
- Avoid letting Medics revive them; They will re-activate their suits unless they are disabled with the Disruptor.
- As Robin, planting Snap-Flashes on their backs is a good way to keep track of them. In addition, if they still manage to catch him off-guard, they can be taken down instantly.
- They are rather easy to see when Detective Mode is disabled. The suits also don't make them fully invisible in DM; They can still be seen, but not through walls.