|Full Name||Anatoli Knyazev|
|Base of Operations||Russia|
|Hair||None (Formerly Blonde)|
|Height||6'3" (190.5 cm)|
|Weight||280 lbs (127 kg)|
|Voice Actor||Nolan North|
|First Appearance||Batman #417 (March 1988)|
KGBeast appeared briefly in the animated film, Batman: Assault on Arkham and was voiced by Nolan North. He was briefly a member of the Suicide Squad right before the mission to assassinate the Riddler.
Arkham Unhinged Incident
Assault on Arkham Incident
Around the time that Amanda Waller had called in the Suicide Squad for another suicide mission, KGBeast had been deployed from a cargo plane while riding a motorcycle, proceeded to launch the sidecar at a presumably American-owned base and detonated it, only to end up captured by the Military. After being inducted into the Suicide Squad, KGBeast believed that Amanda Waller was lying when she informed the Squad that there were powerful nanotech explosives that were implanted in their necks. Waller let KGBeast have the option to leave to test if she was actually lying, so he took that option. As soon as KGBeast stepped out of the room, his explosive gave warning beeps, then blew his head off. He served as the example to the other Squad members as to what would happen to them if they disobeyed orders.
- "Ah! I am leaving." (Deadshot)
- "You lie." (Amanda Waller)
- "You would not take all of this trouble just to kill us." (Amanda Waller)
- KGBeast was one of the top special agents of the KGB..
- Long before the film, Assault on Arkham, Batman was able to capture KGBeast by roping his arm, and the only means of escape was to cut off his trapped arm with an axe. KGBeast then replaced his lost arm with a cybernetic gun.
- In Batman: Assault on Arkham, some of KGBeast's equipment appears in evidence lockup. This indicates that he was once a patient at Arkham Asylum.
- KGBeast had enhanced physique due to cybernetic enhancement and extreme KGB conditioning.
- In Batman: Arkham Knight, there were restaurants named K.G. Beagles, a reference to KGBeast.