|No image avaliable|
|Real name:||Jason Todd|
Base of Operations:
|First Appearance:||Batman #357 (March 1983)|
Before Arkham Asylum IncidentEdit
At some point between Arkham Origins and Arkham Asylum, Batman meets a young Jason Todd trying to steal tires off the Batmobile. He decides to take the boy in as the second person to go by the mantle of Robin. After a few years serving under Batman, Jason was killed in action by the Joker. Devastated by the event, Batman considers the death of Jason Todd his greatest failure and keeps his Robin costume in the Batcave as a memorial.
Arkham Asylum IncidentEdit
Before Batman confronts Harley Quinn, he is referenced by the Joker in the Visitors Center. Joker remarks that Batman could use a new sidekick indicating that Jason is still dead and Tim Drake is not yet Robin.
Real Name: Jason Todd
- If you play as Robin in The Joker's Carnival Challenge Map in Batman: Arkham City, the Joker will boast about killing Jason by saying "Didn't I kill you already? No? Well there's always next time, right? Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for... Robin!"
- In the mainstream comics he is the antihero Red Hood, ironic because that was the Joker's brief alias before he became the Clown Prince of Crime.
- The way Batman carries the Joker's dead body at the end of Batman: Arkham City is similar to the way that Batman carries Jason's lifeless body in "A Death In The Family".
- It is unknown if Jason was resurrected or still deceased during the events of Arkham City.
- He is the only one of the four Robins to never make an appearance in the Arkhamverse.