|Real name:||Jason Todd|
Base of Operations:
|Height:||Possibly 6ft 1in.|
|First Appearance:||Batman #357 (March 1983)|
Jason Todd met the Dark Knight while removing the tires off the Batmobile. Jason was trained and becomes the second Robin after Dick Grayson until he was brutally killed by the Joker and Batman felt depressed over Jason's death as his failure. Later, the League of Assassins took Jason's body and planted him into the Lazarus Pit to bring him back from the dead. Years later, Jason becomes a ruthless vigilante and adopted the Joker's former identity, Red Hood.
Arkham Origins IncidentEdit
Between Arkham Origins and Arkham Asylum IncidentEdit
At some point between Arkham Origins and Arkham Asylum, Batman meets a young Jason Todd trying to steal tires off the Batmobile. He decides to take the boy in as the second person to go by the mantle of Robin. After a few years serving under Batman, Jason's arrogance lead him to be killed in action by the Joker. Devastated by the event, Batman considers the death of Jason Todd his greatest failure and keeps his Robin costume in the Batcave as a memorial.
Arkham Asylum IncidentEdit
Before Batman confronts Harley Quinn, he is referenced by the Joker in the Visitors Center. Joker remarks that Batman could use a new sidekick indicating that Jason is still dead and Tim Drake is not yet Robin. However this could also suggest Tim Drake already being Robin for a significant amount of time and has chosen to have gone rogue like Nightwing.
Arkham City IncidentEdit
Joker's Carnival DLCEdit
When Tim Drake appears in Joker's Carnival, Joker remarks "Didn't I kill you already?", suggesting that Joker had killed Jason Todd.
Arkham Knight IncidentEdit
Jason Todd has been confirmed to be playable as Red Hood in Arkham Knight as part of Gamestops pre-order bonus.
Real Name: Jason Todd
- Weapon Master
- Tactical Analysis
- Master Martial Artist
- Indomitable Will
- Peak Human Conditioning
- Master Escape Artist
- Master Acrobat
- Genius Level Intellect
- If you play as Robin in The Joker's Carnival Challenge Map in Batman: Arkham City, the Joker will boast about killing Jason by saying "Didn't I kill you already? No? Well there's always time, right? Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for... Robin!"
- In the mainstream comics he is the antihero Red Hood, ironic because that was the Joker's brief alias before he became the Clown Prince of Crime. This is how he will be appearing in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- The way Batman carries the Joker's dead body at the end of Batman: Arkham City is similar to the way that Batman carries Jason's lifeless body in "A Death In The Family".
- It is unknown if Jason was resurrected or still deceased during the events of Arkham City.
- Many people believe Jason has to be Arkham Knight, as he is similar to Jason's identity as Red Hood in the comics. This was proven false when he was announced to be appearing as Red Hood.
- While nothing is known about Jason in Arkham Knight, he does have a painted Bat logo on his shirt, implying he has ties to the Bat-Family in Arkham Knight and is possibly an ally for Batman in the game.
- Jason's appearance in Arkham Knight is similar to two of his Red Hood costumes in the comics. His clothing is similar to his biker clothing in the "Under the Red Hood" storyline and his red hood is similar to the one he wore in the "Revenge of the Red Hood" storyline. Also the red bat insignia he wears is the same he's wearing now in the comics. The only thing about Jason's appearance that is not similar to the comics is he has a red hoodie.