Arkham Origins Incident
During the events on Christmas Eve, Humphrey Dumpler was presumably spending Christmas with his family (it is unknown if he had any besides his grandmother, though). It is presumed he has not yet committed the crime that caused him to be sent to Arkham, as the facility is not yet opened at this time.
Between Arkham Origins and Assault on Arkham Incident
Assault on Arkham Incident
Road to Arkham Incident
Somewhere between Arkham Origins and Arkham Asylum, Dumpler was arrested and sent to Arkham Asylum, when he tried to "fix" his abusive grandmother by dissembling her and trying to put her back together as a Frankenstein-like form. At Arkham, he was presumably under the care of Dr. Young.
Arkham Asylum Incident
Although he doesn't appear in game, a pile of Humpty's broken wooden toy soldiers can be found in Botanical Gardens. Humpty was possibly in the Botanical Gardens before or during Joker's Takeover, it is unknown. In the chaos Humpty Dumpty escaped the island with other villains Mr. Freeze, Great White Shark, Penguin, Ratcatcher, Maxie Zeus, Riddler, Calendar Man, Tweedledum and Tweedledee, Firefly, Killer Moth, Ventriloquist, and Black Mask.
After Arkham Incident
Arkham City Incident
While Dumpler doesn't appear in Arkham City, it's unlikely that an individual as unskilled as himself evaded capture. It is possible that he was killed during Protocol 10.
Before Arkham Knight Incident
Real Name: Humphry Dumpler
Batman's Datebase Profile
Dr. Penelope Young
ALL CELL FURNITURE NEEDS EXTRA REINFORCEMENT
Psychological Profile: Developmentally disabled, with an IQ of just under 70 and symptoms of emotional retardation and regression, Dumpler is also extremely obese. Dumpler's most intriguing mental disorder is his obsessive-compulsive fixation on fixing broken items. This manifested itself most notably in a fascinating (albeit horrific) attempt to "fix" an abusive relative through dismemberment and reassembly.
His imposing physique intimidates many orderlies, guards, and inmates, but his simple mental state makes him easy to manipulate and control, so I find no reason to be afraid of him.
- Extremely tall, heavy, and strong
- Possesses an almost unnaturally quiet, deliberate nature
- Ritualized childhood abuse has led to a severe case of arrested development and an inability to assimilate into modern society
- Obsessed with the processes of disassembly and reassembly
- It is likely Dumpler spent most of his free time in the Botanical Gardens, as most of his disassembled toys are located there.
- When scanning these toys, the player can solve Nygma's riddle, "Looks like all the king's horses trampled all the king's men", and will unlock Humpty Dumpty's biography.