Harley's Thugs were Joker's former henchmen who appeared in Harley Quinn's Revenge and in Batman: Arkham Knight. The thugs were sent to complete specific missions that were commanded by their leader, Harley Quinn, who became crazier, meaner, and more independent since The Joker's death and sought revenge on Batman, whom she blamed for it. Their main mission in Harley Quinn's Revenge was to kill Batman. In Arkham Knight, they sought to free the new Jokers at Panessa Studios.
Harley Quinn's Revenge Incident
Harley Quinn was mourning over the death of her beloved Joker. Harley blamed Batman, and her main priority was to kill him like he killed Joker. To achieve her goal, Harley hired a group of deadly henchmen that were called "Harley's Thugs". These thugs seemed to be a little frightened about Harley's lethal intentions and actions, but remained loyal as well as obeyed her commands to kill Batman or whoever else stood in her way such as Robin.
Arkham Knight Incident
Nine months after the events of Batman: Arkham City, Harley's Thugs, Penguin's Henchmen and Two-Face's Gang all teamed up, but they didn´t seem to cooperate with the other's crew. Their mission was to help Harley free the new Jokers at the Movie Studios.
Harley's Gang were a bit more vicious looking than any of the other thugs in the game. Some wore similar clothing to that of Penguin's Thugs, and others wore singlets, full body clothes, and armored pieces that resembled football gear. These thugs roamed the Industrial District as the rest of Arkham City was off limits in Harley Quinn's Revenge. Harley's Thugs also used the same stealth, combat, and weapon tactics as the other thugs in Arkham City.
- Harley's Titan Henchman was actually Penguin's former Titan Henchman. His clothes were the same as before, but they were recolored and he had a ponytail.
- Some thugs actually stayed by Harley's side during her mourning in hope of making a move on her.
- Several thugs called her The Clown Princess of Crime.
- In Arkham Knight, the Minigunners had tattoes on their arms with the "Harley Quinn´s Revenge" logo, the same symbol from the Batman: Arkham City DLC.
- In Arkham Knight, Harley was the only villain (along with the Arkham Knight) to have Minigunners to protect her (Penguin had Minigunners in GCPD Lockdown only).
- Some of the thugs seemed to have more respect for Harley than for Joker.