Arkham Origins IncidentEdit
In the GCPD, an officer interrogates Loose Lips about a Disruptor until Batman sneaks up and takes the officer out. Batman then interrogates Loose Lips about the disruptor and learns it can jam firearms and override security jammers. Batman then heads to the evidence locker to retrieve the Disruptor in order to gain access past the security lock in the server room. After leaving the GCPD, Barbara contacts Batman and asks him to use the disruptor on Penguin's arms crates that are spread out through Gotham. The Disruptor can disable all of the weapons crates.
Arkham City IncidentEditAfter rescuing Mr. Freeze, who was kidnapped by Penguin and then locked in a special "cell" in his Museum, Freeze tells Batman to go to his suit, after taking every henchmen down, Batman takes a chip from Mr. Freeze's suit and goes to the Iceberg Lounge, after being confronted by Penguin, Batman uses the disruptor to override his weapon and take him out.
A while later in the game, a new side mission will appear, Batman has to go to the Iceberg Lounge again to receive a upgrade for the Disruptor, that now can detonates mines.
Arkham Knight IncidentEdit
The player has an limited supply of uses of the Disruptor, which can be equipped by holding L1/LT/RMB (PS3/XBOX360/PC) and ativated by pressing R1/RT/LMB (PS3/XBOX360/PC). Unlike other gadgets, the Disruptor is one of few who can't activate a "Quick" mode.
- The Disruptor can jam weapons henchmen were using as you let them try to shoot you, their weapons are jammed.
- The Disruptor can also detonate mines with a certain upgrade acquired at the Iceberg Lounge.
- The Disruptor can be used in the Mister Freeze boss battle but you can only once as he will upgrade his gun to make it immune to the disruptor.
- The Disruptor also appears in Batman: Arkham Origins and is much larger and can be upgraded to have an extra ammo slot. Batman later modifies the weapon in a more practical and portable size
- The Disruptor in Batman: Arkham Origins looks like the Disruptor model in The Dark Knight Rises.