Arkham Origins IncidentEdit
In the GCPD, Marks interrogates Loose Lips about a Disruptor until Batman sneak up and interrogates Loose Lips about it and learns it jams firearms and override security jammers. Batman heads to the evidence locker to retrieve the Disruptor to access security lock in the server room. Escaped from the GCPD, Barbara contacts Batman to use his jammer on Penguin's arm crates all over Gotham. The Disruptor can jam the locks of weapon crates.
Arkham City IncidentEditAfter rescuing Mr. Freeze, that was kidnapped by Penguin and locked in a special "cell" in his Museum, he tell Batman to go on his suit, after taking every henchmen down, Batman tooks a chip from Mr. Freeze's suit and goes to the Iceberg Lounge, after being confronted by Penguin, Batman uses the disruptor to override his weapon and beat him out.
After beating the game, a new side mission will appear, Batman has to go to the Iceberg Lounge again to receive a upgrade for the Disruptor, that now can detonates mines.
Arkham Knight IncidentEdit
The player has an limited supply of uses of the Disruptor, which can be equipped by holding L1/LT/RMB (PS3/XBOX360/PC) and ativated by pressing R1/RT/LMB (PS3/XBOX360/PC). Unlike other gadgets, the Disruptor is one of few who can't activate a "Quick" mode.
- The Disruptor can jam weapons henchmen were using as you let them try to shoot you, their weapons are jammed.
- The Disruptor can also detonate mines with a certain upgrade acquired at the Iceberg Lounge.
- The Disruptor can be used in the Mister Freeze boss battle but you can only once as he will upgrade his gun to make it immune to the disruptor.
- The Disruptor also appears in Batman: Arkham Origins with a new look and and can be upgraded to have an extra ammo slot.
- The Disruptor in Batman: Arkham Origins looks like the Disruptor in The Dark Knight Rises.