Arkham Origins Incident
During Batman's fight with Deathstroke on the Final Offer, at halfway through the fight, Batman broke off Deathstroke's mask. The mask could be seen on the floor along with an unconscious Deathstroke after the fight. The suit is the same in Deathstroke's DLC Pack. Though, there are other variations: Deathstroke's game variation, Classic Deathstroke and the Judas Contract Deathstroke.
Arkham Knight Incident
Deathstroke still used the same suit that he used a decade earlier, and it was still in almost perfect condition. Some damage could be seen, however, most notably in his mask.
- Deathstroke's Suit seemed to have parts which would indicate that unlike Batman, who built his own suit using his resources, Slade stole equipment and advancements from the Military's Technology Divisions around the world, in order to built and constantly upgrade his suit's capabilities.
- Deathstroke's Suit seemed to be made of a artificially created metallic compound called Promethium, which is regenerative is nature, very durable, bulletproof, & light-weight. That meant, not only could Slade biologically regenerate from injuries at super-speeds, but his Suit was also able to regenerate itself, as well as his equipment -- Staff & Swords -- which were all made of the Promethium metallic compound. However, in gameplay, Slade's armor didn't regenerate.
- Deathstroke's Suit also contained top-quality military technology which was on par with Batman's technology, except Batman's suit had more enhancements. The Suit had a special helmet, which had visor sensors inside it called Tactical Vision, which worked similarly to Batman's Detective Vision.
- The Armor had also been modified to be near-immune to high-caliber damages, high-kinetic impact damages, & fire damages, as well as be very flexible, light, & inaudible.
- Deathstrokes mask allows him to, like the playable robin skin, use detective vision, deathstrokes iconic mask in orange and black is worn throughout the games he has been in apart from when batman removes it in origins, at blackgate, and at the GCPD in arkham knight.