Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Full Name||Slade Joseph Wilson|
|Base of Operations||Mobile|
|Height||6' 5" (1.96 m)|
|Weight||225 lbs (102 kg)|
|Voice Actor||Mark Rolston|
Larry Grimm (Arkham
|First Appearance||New Teen Titans #2 (December, 1980)|
"When a man earns my respect, that means I do not rest. I devote all my energy, everything I have, to killing him!"
- ―Deathstroke to Batman[src]
Originally a soldier in the U.S. Army, Slade Wilson was part of an experimental super-soldier program where he gained enhanced strength, agility, healing factor and intelligence. Deathstroke became a mercenary soon after the experiment and rapidly gained a reputation as one of the world's greatest assassins. Following his defeat and incarceration at the hands of Batman, Deathstroke escaped from the maximum security wing of Blackgate Prison and worked as an ally of Scarecrow and the Arkham Knight, serving as an advisor and overseer of their siege of Gotham and campaign to defeat Batman both mentally and physically, unmask him and turn Gotham City into a city of fear, specifically. After the Arkham Knight was defeated, Deathstroke replaced him and took his place as commander of the Militia and Scarecrow's second-in-command. Deathstroke appeared as a supporting antagonist and one of Black Mask's 8 assassins in Batman: Arkham Origins and a appeared as a Most Wanted antagonist in Batman: Arkham Knight, but after the Arkham Knight became an anti-hero in the end, Deathstroke took over the Militia and was revealed as the tertiary antagonist.
Before Arkham Origins Incident
Slade was an accomplished member of the special forces and held the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. This distinction earned him admittance into a covert program where he was subjected to extensive mental and physical augmentation. The procedures left him with increased mental function, as well as enhanced speed, strength, healing factor and stamina, although the experiment was claimed to be a failure later on. Though much of the file was redacted, it appeared that Slade was eventually discharged from the military, though the exact circumstances were not specified. He had taken up work as a mercenary. His augmentations, coupled with his mastery of hand-to-hand combat made him a formidable opponent.
Following his military service, Wilson worked for various private military contractors before striking out on his own – and allegedly becoming one of the highest paid contract killers in the world, and specialized in high profile assassinations. FBI files linked Slade Wilson to the assassination of various offshore dictators and business people. Less was known about his domestic activities. Additional skills included: Weapons expert, Demolitions expert, Close-quarters combatant, and Ambush techniques. Deathstroke was armed with multiple weapons, and was considered an expert with edged weapons, firearms, and explosives. Distinguishing characteristics included an impaired right eye, graying hair, and orange accented black body armor. By the time he was contracted to take out Batman, Deathstroke had managed to commit at least 30 instances of murder, including 26 of the first degree, and 14 that were related to the assassinations of public figures, and he was 45 years old.
At an unspecified time, Wilson was under fire in a Hindu Kush valley, where his lung had been deflated. He would later remark that fixing it and surviving the barrage of bullets was the only riddle that he would ever have to figure out. In all his years fighting, Wilson considered the most beautiful thing he's seen to be a napalm bomb going off at night.
Arkham Origins Incident
Sometime before Christmas Eve, Deathstroke attempted to do his first assassination attempt via some of Black Mask's men delivering a crate from Queen Industries, which contained a bomb meant for the Dark Knight. Batman narrowly managed to escape the blast, with Deathstroke fighting him in even combat although the assassin gradually got the upper hand. However, he was prevented from killing his quarry by Deadshot, another of the assassins who was also hired by Black Mask. Shortly after Batman escaped into the night, Deathstroke confronted "Black Mask" over his contracting at least one other assassin besides himself, only to be rebuffed by the crime lord.
Deathstroke remained in Gotham during the initial attack on Blackgate, preferring to wait for the Batman to come to him. Shortly after, Batman was busy in Gotham, dealing with the other assassins and criminals trying to make a name for themselves.Afterwards, Deathstroke tracked down Batman to the ship, the Final Offer, where he saved the Penguin from Batman by using his Remote Claw. Deathstroke tried to attack Batman with his sword while he was suspended upside down. However, Batman grabbed the sword, cut himself free, and both fighters moved down into the Fighting Pit. Both Batman and Deathstroke put up a formidable fight. During the encounter, Batman managed to break both Deathstroke's mask and Bo Staff. Eventually, the Caped Crusader threw Deathstroke's sword into the wall to distract him, and knocked the assassin out by slamming his head into the hilt with a kick.After the battle, Batman received the Remote Claw from Deathstroke and continued after Penguin.
Deathstroke was brought to Blackgate Prison where he was later seen in his cell. He was the only inmate not released during the Joker's rampage. In his cell, Deathstroke was doing push-ups and stated that he had no quarrel with Batman, and was merely after the bounty. Deathstroke elaborated that if he were let out, he would kill Joker in retaliation for retracting the offer.
The Suicide Squad
Deathstroke was released before the Blackgate Incident. He also accepted Waller's offer to join the Suicide Squad. However, some time after, Deathstroke managed to escape from the Suicide Squad, and resumed his work as a mercenary. Throughout that entire time, Deathstroke wanted another shot at Batman, but would only do so if he got paid for doing it.
Arkham Asylum Incident
Deathstroke was hired in secret by the Joker to make sure Jason Todd wasn't found by Batman. However, Jason was able to convince him that Joker would not honor his promise of paying Deathstroke. Jason instead got Slade to help him break into Wayne Tower, where triple the pay was drained from Bruce's accounts and sent to Deathstroke.
Between Asylum and Knight
Deathstroke was kept on retainer by Jason, who went on to use his help to train a large militia in their and Batman's techniques. Jason planned to kill Batman once everything was in placed, something he offered Deathstroke the chance to do. They entered a reluctant partenership with the Scarecrow, who revised their plan to allow the Gotham underworld to pull Batman in several directions to weaken him before the Dark Knight could be killed. At this time, Jason had christened himself the Arkham Knight.
Arkham Knight Incident
Later, Deathstroke and his two allies planned to make Gotham into a city of fear on Halloween Night. Deathstroke stood by most of the night watching and even witnessed the Arkham Knight fail to beat Batman with the Cloudburst. After that, Scarecrow put Deathstroke in charge of the Arkham Knight's Militia and continued his own personal war against Batman. He also assumed the role of overseeing his campaign against Mr. Freeze if Batman didn't help Freeze. After Batman took down the entire militia, Deathstroke himself confronted him with his own personal tank. Batman engaged Deathstroke and destroyed his personal tank. As Batman left the Batmobile and approached in an attempt to apprehend him, Deathstroke leaped from his own tank, sword in hand, and attempted to kill him. Instead, Batman caught Deathstroke out of the air after ejecting from the Batmobile, slammed him into the street, knocked him out with a massive strike to the chin, and took him to the GCPD Lockup. Upon regaining consciousness, Deathstroke declared that since Batman had earned his respect, he would dedicate the rest of his life to killing him and that he'd do it for free. When Deathstroke was sent into the holding cell after the other prisoners, he then told Batman that it was a mistake to place him in there, as he might end up being the only prisoner when he got back (which implied that he probably would kill them all), although his overall casual demeanor afterwards suggested that he had decided against it.
After Batman's identity as Bruce Wayne was exposed, Deathstroke told Batman that he didn't care who he was under the mask.
Known by reputation as "The World's Greatest Assassin", Slade Wilson is a consummate professional, jaded by the work he does and attracted towards a contract basis, especially jobs that regard Batman - whom after beating him once, is dedicated for a rematch and finally defeating his rival. He feels a personal obligation to complete a job, but is more pragmatic and professional as to let a job become a personal matter. He fully admits that he only does his work if he is positive he will receive compensation and because of this did not attack Batman while imprisoned in Blackgate as the Joker had no means of paying him. Despite his assassin lifestyle, Slade does have a sense of honour and follows a warriors code, no matter how warped it is, more specifically he will grant opponents quick deaths in battle.
A heavy flaw he did possess was that Slade could be too arrogant and overconfident regarding his own abilities. Having killed all of the men he fought, he believed Batman would simply be an easy target. It was likely this hubris that was a factor of his defeat and he seemed to have learnt his lesson in Arkham Knight as he appears less arrogant but still rather boastful about his war stories which he told Batman repeatedly. It was likely this many past victories which caused his own arrogance in the past.
After being defeated a second time by Batman, Slade appears to have hypocritically forgotten his own code of not becoming personally involved in a job and becomes obsessive of finally killing Batman, claiming he would not need payment and would "do it for free".
- Unlike Batman and Robin, Deathstroke couldn't glide. Instead, he replaced their "Glide Kick" maneuvers with a "Pounce Attack," that was similar to Catwoman's and Nightwing's. If the enemy was far enough away, instead of gliding, Deathstroke would jump off the Vantage Point and pounce onto the enemy, and left them stunned and ready for a Ground Takedown on the floor.
- Deathstroke also had his own Detective Mode that was called Tactical Vision. It was completely identical to Robin's, except instead of having a blue layout, Deathstroke's layout was solid green.
- Unlike any other playable characters in the series, Deathstroke started instantly regenerating his vitality, cells and health when he was not being attacked. (His armor didn't regenerate, however.) This can, however, be achieved with other characters when using a certain modifier in the Challenge Maps.
- Due to his high-level super-human strength, Deathstroke could open vents much easier and faster than the other characters, with a single press of X/A instead of a button mash. The last time this was possible was in Arkham Asylum, when the Ultra Batclaw was being used. Additionally, upon disarming someone with a riot shield or a car door, Deathstroke's punch through the glass portion of the shield knocked whomever was carrying it down. Batman, the only other character capable of destroying riot shields and car doors, staggered the target with his disarming strike rather than knocking them down.
- Ballistic Staff - Deathstroke, like Robin, used a retractable staff as his main weapon that contained a hidden rifle and a micro-bomb launcher inside of its core.
- Grapple Hook/Gun - Used in the same way that Batman had used it, only to grapple to Vantage Points and ledges. Deathstroke interestingly had two grapple guns, one that was used for grappling to higher platforms and another that was identical to the Batclaw, and was used to pull off vent coverings, grapple enemies, etc.
- Remote Claw - Used the exact same way that Batman had used it, it was a grapple device that fired a hook-on reel.
- Smoke Pellet/Stun Grenade - Used to escape from armed henchmen when under fire or to distract enemies, beat them up, and take them down.
- Proximity Bomb - Used as traps for unsuspecting enemies to stumble upon. They may be planted upon enemies as an immediate stun.
- Neural Pellet - Used as a pellet planted on an enemy that released stunning gases.
- 2 Custom Ninjato Swords - After Batman snapped his staff in half during their fight, Slade wielded a single, sharpened blade with a stylized hilt. His other blade was thrown aside by the Dark Knight prior to their battle. While they were often mistaken for Katanas, a key difference was that Katanas had curved blades, whereas Ninjatos had straight blades.
- Desert Eagle Handgun - Deathstroke also used an IMI Desert Eagle which he used to execute Batman during one of his game over screens.
- Laser Sighted Handgun - Deathstroke had an as-yet-to-be-identified backup hand gun. It looked very different from modern handguns, and resembled the kind of weapon one might see in a science fiction film. It was laser sighted, and only used if the player had moved far away from Deathstroke.
Real Name: Slade Wilson
FBI files link Slade Wilson to the assassination of various offshore dictators and business people. Less is known about his domestic activities. Deathstroke's skills include hand-to-hand combat, demolitions training, armed combat, and ambush techniques.
Following his military service, Wilson worked for various private military contractors before striking out on his own – and becoming one of the highest paid contract killers in the world, specializing in high profile assassinations that are considered "impossible jobs."
CONFIRMED METAHUMAN STATUS – Deathstroke has speed, strength, health and mental enhancements that qualify him for metahuman status. He should always be assumed to be armed with multiple weapons, and considered an expert with edged weapons, firearms and explosives. Distinguishing characteristics include a missing right eye, greying hair, and black body armor with orange accents.
Batman's Database Profile
Wilson was an accomplished member of the special forces. This distinction earned him admittance into a covert program where he was subjected to extensive mental and physical augmentation. The procedures left him with increased mental function, as well as enhanced speed, strength, healing factor and stamina. Much of the file is redacted, but it appears that Slade was eventually discharged from the military, though the exact circumstances are not specified. He was since taken up work as a mercenary. His augmentations, coupled with his mastery of hand-to-hand combat make him a formidable opponent - possibly one of the most dangerous Batman has ever, or will ever, face.
- Genetically Augmented Attributes: He has been enhanced via special medical treatments, which resulted in his superhuman strength, speed, stamina & reflexes as well as low-level rapid healing abilities. He has the strength to send men flying with one strike, overpower a Venom-Powered Soldier with relative ease, dodge rapid gunfire, think complex strategies instantaneously, not tire for days of physical activity & go without sustenance for days or weeks, endure a massive amount of pain & damage, is immune to damage done by small firearms & can rapidly heal from any injury. His healing abilities, augmented metabolism & enhanced physiological health prevent him form naturally dying off, either by age or disease or being killed off by almost any means, therefore this highlights his apparent immortality.
- Superhuman Strength: Deathstroke's strength has been augmented beyond the natural limits of the human race, his strength is superior to even the like of Batman. He is strong enough to easily send human flying very far distance with a punch or a kick , out strength other superhuman opponents , and can lift roughly 2 tons at max.
- Superhuman Speed: Deathstroke's speed is similarly enhanced . He is fast enough to be a blur in front of normal human's eyes , out speed or even outright blitz other superhumans , keep up and even surpass Batman's combat and running speed. Finally , he can run at 65 mph and swim at 25 Knots at his peak.
- Superhuman Durability: Deathstroke's body is extremely durable, his skin, bone, and muscle have all been augmented to make it stronger and harder than human, therefore allow him to be impervious to injury to a certain extent . He has tanked hits from people with immense strength such as Batman , people on Venom unfazed, and other countless, massive explosion through out his career as an assassin .
- Superhuman Agility: Deathstroke's agility has also augmented, he can go from one motion to another effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little effort.
- Superhuman Stamina: Deathstroke's body is highly resistant to the build-up of fatigue toxins in his blood, allowing him to be physically active for considerably longer periods of time than the average member of the user's species. Additionally , he exert himself at peak capacity for hours, if not days before he get exhausted.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Deathstroke has drastically enhanced reaction speed, allowing him to dodge bullets, catch flies in mid-air, dodge and maneuver around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to.
- Superhuman Senses: Deathstroke has extremely accurate senses, allowing him to see, hear, smell, taste, touch and/or feel more than an average member of the human race .
- Regeneration: Deathstroke natural healing abilities have been greatly accelerated. This allows him to completely regenerate lost or damaged tissues in several moments. He is generally in very good physical shape as his body is constantly reverting to healthy state, granting him nigh-inexhaustible stamina and vitality. However, it appears that Deathstroke cannot regenerate the youth of his hair nor his missing eye.
- Toxic Immunity: Deathstroke is immune to some, if not all, known poisons, toxins, venoms, viruses, bacteria, allergen, etc.
- Immortality: Despite Deathstroke's physical appearance, Deathstroke cannot die by any natural means, via aging or diseases. He cannot even be killed by most means, such as ballistic attacks, stabs, explosions etc. This highlights his apparent immortality.
- Enhanced Intellect: Deathstroke has intelligence that is significantly above standard genius level intellect; possessing exceptional intellectual ability, creativity, and originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge. He is gifted with higher mental faculties such as a more powerful memory, better calculation skills, greater reasoning skills, and superior learning capacity. At this stage, he can often come up with unique and original ideas that elevates the thinking of humanity to new levels.
- Expert of Armed Weapons, Martial Arts & Melee Combat
- Genius Level Strategist, Manipulator, Intimidator & Tactical Analysts
- Acrobatics, Stealth, Tracking, Marksmanship & Swordsmanship
- Demolitions, Vehicular, Aviation, Espionage & Escape Artistry Expert
- Arsenal Of Resources, Weaponry, Gadgetry & Advanced Technology
- His Equipment -- Armor, Staff & Swords -- Are Made From Promethium
- Missing his right eye.
- Assembled a fortune from contract killings
- Formerly in the military.
- Confirmed as an American Enhanced Super Soldier.
Batman Arkham Origins
In Arkham Origins, Slade's suit featured the classic orange/blue colors, but it was armored. Half of Slade's helmet was covered, and the other half revealed his eye. That was because he got shot in the eye and was forced to wear an eye patch. Slade wore multiple packs on the top of his suit to store bullets, darts, and other things. When his helmet was knocked off, Slade's features had gray hair, and gray facial hair.
Batman Arkham City: Lockdown
Slade had a more classic look, with the iconic orange and light blue. Instead of having armor, he had a spandex-type suit, with boots. That suit looked similar to the Judas Contract Skin in Arkham Origins.
Batman Arkham Knight
Slade wore the exact same suit as in Arkham Origins, but with little damage. The most damage being on the mask, because that's where Batman knocked off his mask.
Batman: Arkham Origins
- "Looks like you got my invitation. It's just you and me now. Come on!" (Batman)
- "No, and next time, keep your other assassins out of my way." (Black Mask after Deadshot interrupts his fight with Batman)
- "It appears the game is over before it even begins."
- "Tracking you down was much easier than I thought. Perhaps you won't be much of a challenge after all."
- "Make no mistake, I'm killing you for the money. But that won't stop me from enjoying this."
- "Your methods and tactics are impressive, but inferior. They will not save you."
- "The limits you placed on yourself will make collecting this money all too easy."
- "Vigilantism? A waste of your talents. Not that it matters now."
- "A Bat. Why, I wonder, a Bat?"
- "You made a mistake to fight me."
- "Your training is inadequate."
- "You are outmatched."
- "I'm surprised."
- "That was a mistake."
- "Not such a pushover after all."
- "Ready for more?"
- "Didn't you spot the opening I gave you?"
- "You'll regret that."
- "You'll need to be faster."
- "A flawed technique."
- "Haven't you realized that I'm not here to fight? I'm here to kill!"
- "You've proved more troublesome than I expected."
- "A few tricks left, I see."
- "Do you honestly think you can win without killing me?"
- "What now?"
- "I am enhanced. But you? You're just a man in a cape."
- "You cannot match me."
- "I see it will take more. Fair enough."
- "You have skill, but lack experience."
- "I expect you will be worth every penny of that 50 million."
- "Try something else."
- "I know you saw an opening, yet you didn't take it. Why?"
- "And yet another opportunity you failed to exploit."
- "I am stronger, faster, better."
- "Try again."
- "Your restraint weakens you."
- "The only way this ends is with death. Yours or mine."
- "No more."
- "It won't be long."
- "You thought that would work?"
- "Hmph." - to Batman
- "You fight with limits. I have no such restrictions."
- "You fight like a young man. All emotion and little discipline."
- "I see it will take more. Fair enough."
- "Your chance for a painless death is over."
- "Are you afraid to kill? Is that it?"
- "Why the restraint, Batman?"
- "Batman!" - to Batman who he is about to strike with his sword.
- "DIE!." - to Batman, who he is about to strike with his sword.
- "What are you!?"
- "Apparently the Joker's afraid of me. Wouldn't let me out - and for good reason. I don't like having my time wasted."
- "Heh... Well you won't have to worry about that anymore - not unless someone else puts up $50 million bucks."
- "Figured you'd be by sooner or later." (Amanda Waller)
- "And what happens if I don't sign?" (Amanda Waller)
- "What's the opposite of overwhelmed because that's what I'm feeling right now." (Challenge Maps)
- "I'm afraid the odds aren't in your favor." (Challenge Maps)
- "This is not gonna be pleasant for you." (Challenge Maps)
- "More amateurs below my pay grade..." (Challenge Maps)
- "Today's not a good day for rookies." (Challenge Maps)
- "So what are we waiting for?" (Challenge Maps)
- "Great. Amateurs." (Challenge Maps)
Batman: Arkham City Lockdown
- "The bait worked. He's here. You'll have him soon." (to Hugo Strange about Batman)
Batman: Arkham Knight
- "It's good to see you again, Batman. It's been a while."
- "Codename's Deathstroke. And I am on the job."
- "Now, as I recall, you once said that I didn't worry you. But our mutual friend, the Arkham Knight? He says different. He sought me out. Said I was the toughest bastard you ever went toe-to-toe with."
- "Not exactly. I took payment in advance on this one, and that makes me professionally obliged to finish this."
- "You've still got a lot to learn, Batman I only fight the best."
- "When I tell you idiots to hold a position I mean hold it!" (Militia)
- "You should be grateful I didn't train these men Batman, then you'd be fighting real soldiers."
- "Brute force only works on unskilled opponents, Batman. But are you ready to take on a warrior."
- "You want the roads back? Take 'em. It won't do any good."
- "You always were one of the best."
- "I see it Batman, these men are wearing you down, breaking you. And I'm waiting."
- "You're not as good as you think, Batman. You've just gone too long without a real fight."
- "The Knight really hated you, Batman. That's why he failed. These things should never be personal."
- "Don't think you're winning Batman, you're just fighting yourself closer to death."
- "There's plenty of men left out there waiting to kill you."
- "Huh, I'm actually starting to think you've got the guts to face me."
- "I won't fall at your feet like these men Batman. You're gonna to have to kill me."
- "They're just amateurs, Bat. Me and you, that'll be the real fight."
- "You better have something in reserve Batman, I want this fight to last."
- "Strip away all the firepower and see how long you last in the field."
- "Go and take out another, Dark Knight, I dare you!"
- "To the last remaining checkpoint, get ready, the Bat's coming." (Militia)
- "Batman, you're a hard man to kill. You remind me of this guerrilla fighter, kept raiding our camp in Tropidor. We got him eventually. Nailed his head to a wall."
- "I don't think so. You've taken out my checkpoints. Nice work. But I've got the city rigged to blow and our watchtowers have locked down Gotham's skies."
- "It's been too long since I had a real fight."
- "Last time you held back, Batman. You pulled those last few punches when you should have left scars."
- "I nearly had you, Batman, back on that cruise ship. You won't get away again."
- "It's been a long time since I was in a warzone, Bat. I feel young again."
- "Keep fighting, Batman. Hit the militia as hard as you can. I'll be waiting to finish you off."
- "You always hold back, Batman. Very soon that will cost you."
- "I've been watching you for years. Studying your skills, your victories and your defeats. I'm ready."
- "Not bad, Batman. But don't forget, I do this for a living."
- "I've fought a lot of guys like you, Batman. A lot of wanna-be heroes. You're the best, but you'll die like the others."
- "You caught me off guard last time, I admit. I didn't think you could put up a fight."
- "Possible man down. Search the area. Find him."
- "The Knight might be gone, Batman, but I'm gonna finish this."
- "You keep attacking my forces, Batman, and you might just work your way up to me."
- "But I don't need watchtowers. I don't need checkpoints. We've got tanks on the streets and Gotham rigged to blow."
- "I've waited years for this rematch! But I was never gonna do it for free."
- "Pure firepower helps, Batman. But it's no match for skill."
- "You seem pretty attached to that car, Batman. A shame I have to wreck it."
- "I haven't seen a battle like that since the onslaught in Qurac. Takes me back."
- "That's it, work your way to me. You did some damage, the first we met. I'm looking forward to paying you back."
- "The Arkham Knight was wrong. It's not about brute force. Not about numbers. To beat the Bat you've just gotta be good enough."
- "You think you're good? I once took out six T-80s with an RPG, two shells and a punctured lung."
- "Ha ha, keep fighting, Dark Knight, I'm learning a lot."
- "I don't like drones, Batman. I like my hands on the wheel, finger on the trigger. My eye looking down the sights."
- "They're just drones, Dark Knight. When you face me you'll have to cope with a manned machine."
- "That's a nice tank, Bat. Wait 'till you see mine."
- "You're a hunter, Batman. A guerilla. You're good, but this is a different kind of war."
- "You just lost control of a drone, sergeant!" (Militia Commander)
- "Well Batman, looks like you've been busy."
- "You think I care about the militia? About Gotham? I'm an assassin, Batman, and I came here tonight to do one thing."
- "Do you know what every guy who's fought with me and walked away has in common, Batman? I got them next time."
- "Just a matter of time before I find you, Dark Knight."
- "The next mistake will be your last, Batman."
- "No one escapes me!"
- "Come out and face me."
- "Gotcha Dark Knight!"
- "You can't go the distance with me."
- "You're pushing your luck, Batman, there's only so much you've got left."
- "You can't hide from me!"
- "This time, Batman, only I walk away."
- "Fight me, you coward!"
- "I'm here, Batman, let's play."
- "There's no getting away!"
- "Where are you?!"
- "You're dead!"
- "It's over!"
- "You cowardly bastard... you caught me off-guard."
- "If you were any kind of man you'd pull the car over and finish this properly."
- "I'll kill you, Batman."
- "Oh, this ferryman doesn't need payment anymore. I'll deliver you for free."
- "Ha, you call this a prison?"
- "You think it's wise to put me in here with all these lesser warriors? You might not have any prisoners left when you return."
- "The chance to fight you is always worth it, Batman."
- "You should be. When a man earns my respect that means I do not rest, I devote all my energy, everything I have, to killing him!"
- "I'm going to make it my personal mission to kill you when I get out of here, Batman."
- "The army was never my idea. I prefer a more intimate approach. Twisting the blade, warm blood running over my hand. Next time compadre, next time."
- "I don't care who you are. You're dying just the same."
- "Small opponents can be deceptively strong in combat. You...need to lose some weight first." (Penguin)
- "M4 Carbine, 9 inch barrel assembly, high res optical scope with rail interface. That's my God." (Azrael)
- "Only puzzle I had to solve...was reinflating my own lung while under fire in the Hindu Kush valley." (Riddler)
- "Ever seen a napalm drop at night? Most beautiful thing in the world." (Firefly)
- "Looks like the war's taken its toll on you, brother." (Two-Face)
- "I knew a guy in Hanoi. Used to make wallets out of dead Vietcong. You guys would...hit it off." (Professor Pyg)
- "My soul doesn't need saving preacher man. I sold it a long time ago." (Deacon Blackfire)
Game Over Lines
- "You fought well, Batman. But I am stronger. Faster. Smarter. And so this ends the only way it could." (Arkham Origins)
- "Know that you die with honor, which is more than can be said for most." (Arkham Origins)
- "You cannot match me!" (Arkham Origins Mobile)
- "Contract's completed. Batman is finished." (Strange: So, the great Batman has fallen...good.) (Arkham City Lockdown)
- "Shame about the car. I would have kept it when I was finished with you." (Arkham Knight)
- "It's been a long rivalry, Bat. But this is the only way it could end. (Arkham Knight)
- "What happened, Batman? You used to put up a fight." (Arkham Knight)
- In Batman: Arkham City Lockdown, Deathstroke's appearance was similar to the other from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.
- Mark Rolston, who voiced Deathstroke in Arkham Origins and Arkham Knight, also voiced Firefly in the 4th season of Batman: The Animated Series.
- Deathstroke, alongside Bane and some of Venom-Enhanced Soldiers, were the Arkhamverse's answers to Super-Soldiers.
- Unlike other playable characters, Deathstroke had no problems breaking the limbs of his female opponents. The members of the Batfamily simply knock them out, avoiding long lasting damage.
- After taking over command of the Arkham Knight's militia, Deathstroke mentioned that the Arkham Knight had told him that Batman considered him "the toughest bastard" that he had ever faced. This reflected the events in the games, where Deathstroke was arguably the toughest boss battle in the series.
- After Batman took down a certain number of militia bases, Deathstroke made a comment that said that Batman's bounty went up from fifty million, which was his bounty from Arkham Origins.
- In Arkham Knight, after Batman captured him and Professor Pyg, one of Deathstroke's prison dialogues had him stating to Pyg that he knew a guy in Hanoi who could skin Vietcong into wallets with the implication that Pyg could work with him. That suggested that Deathstroke had formerly participated in the Vietnam War.
- Batman was the first person to survive his encounter with Deathstroke, and was also the first one to survive two encounters with him.
- The Arkham version of Deathstroke seemed to be a little hypocritical, as shown in Arkham Knight. As Batman took out his roadblocks, Deathstroke commented on how "The man he fought didn't hide in a car". However, Deathstroke operated a tank during his boss fight. Deathstroke also disliked the Arkham Knight's motive as he was after the Bat for a personal reason, but he himself had clearly taken the job so he could get a chance to fight Batman. When he is being transported to the GCPD, he even states that from that point onwards, he would take Batman on for free if asked.
- Although Batman: Arkham Knight was set Ten years after the events of Batman: Arkham Origins, Deathstroke still wore the same black and orange armor that he did a decade ago, which made him the only character in the series to not have changed their costume. Although it seemed Deathstroke slimmed down some as the armor is less thick and the shoulder pads reach his head more. (Considering that Deathstroke would be in his mid-50s by Knight, he likely got shorter due to his old age.)
- The Joker hallucination compared him to the Crypt Keeper, saying "Gather round kiddies. Uncle Slade has more Tales from the Trenches."