|Full Name||Floyd Lawton|
|Base of Operations||Gotham City (formerly Mobile)|
|Height||6 ft 1 in/ 1.85 meters|
|Voice Actor||Chris Cox (Games)
Neal McDonough (Assault on Arkham)
|First Appearance||Batman #59 (June 1950)|
Floyd Lawton, better known as Deadshot, is a mercenary and an old enemy of Batman. A 200 lb, 6'1" Caucasian male, he was considered to be the world's deadliest assassin (possibly behind Deathstroke) and never missed a shot, especially with his pair of silenced, wrist-mounted 9mm cannons. Deadshot disdained himself almost as much as his targets. Several prison psychologists had diagnosed him with "suicidal tendencies." Prior to his encounter with Batman, Deadshot had six counts of murder of the first degree, including the assassination of a government official, was potentially suffering from clinical depression, and was 27 at the time when he first encountered Batman.
Before Arkham Origins Incident
Floyd Lawton was a military sniper, a great assassin, a master marksman, and his abilities led him to become known as Deadshot. However, Deadshot gained a reputation for taking unnecessary risks in his work, and was discharged from the Army. The root of this reckless behavior was believed to be to Deadshot's guilt over his accidental killing of his brother, an act that permanently unbalanced him. By the time he took the hit on Batman, he had six counts of murder in the first degree, including the assassination of at least one government official, and his medical records and associates were heavily redacted as well, only leaving speculation of his possessing clinical depression. In addition, a GCPD bulletin also indicated that Deadshot was the primary suspect of several murders and assassinations relating to complex bullet trajectories, with an extensive enough record to involve Federal and even INTERPOL investigations on him.
At some point, he had a daughter named Zoe. When his daughter was born, he decided that she came before any job. A portion of the money from his contracts always went to her.
Arkham Origins Incident
Deadshot was one of the eight assassins hired by Joker (who was disguised as Black Mask) to kill Batman for fifty million dollars on Christmas Eve. He also "saved" Batman from one of the other assassins, Deathstroke, due to wanting to be the one to get the money, some time before the events proper. In the video feed that Batman took from Penguin's drone, Deadshot was seen being interrupted in an assassination by four cops, all of whom he murdered with one shot by ricocheting his bullet through them and off of a riot shield that one of them was carrying.
At the Bowery, Deadshot appeared, and stopped the police from apprehending Batman in an attempt to murder him personally. He ricocheted a shot through the back of a SWAT Sniper who was aiming at Batman and into the tail rotor of a police chopper, which made it spin out of control and crash. Batman initially thought that the SWAT Sniper was the one who shot down the helicopter, but after scanning the crime scene, he discovered that the cop was killed by a ricochet from the same round that took down the helicopter, which lead him to conclude that only Deadshot could have done it. Batman traced the shot back to a nearby radio tower and discovered numbers on the shell casing that was left behind, which he quickly decoded on his Cryptographic Sequencer to find a message from Deadshot that said that he was waiting for him at the Gotham Merchant's Bank, had taken a hostage, and that he was prepared to use his "very itchy trigger finger."
Batman then went to his destination, where he found Deadshot and several of his men along with the hostage. After taking out Deadshot's goons while avoiding the laser sights on his guns, Batman saved the hostage, defeated the assassin, and broke both of his arms in the process. Deadshot seemed to accept his fate and told Batman to kill him quickly, but Batman refused, and instead left him for the police.
Cold, Cold Heart Incident
Deadshot was arrested for multiple counts of murder, one count of kidnapping, and one count of attempted murder. He was promptly sent to Blackgate Prison to await trial. While he was there, he was placed in the medical wing and his arms were placed in casts.
Arkham Origins Blackgate Incident
After having his broken arms healed, Deadshot was hired by Black Mask, Joker, and the Penguin to guard them (although as all three of the mob bosses hated each other, he kept this tidbit a secret from them), so he got triple pay for the same job. After he was told to secure all hostiles at Blackgate, Deadshot stumbled upon the Dark Knight himself and went into a duel with him. Batman eventually rushed close enough to Deadshot to make him resort to his wrist-mounted firearms instead of his sniper rifle, which ultimately ended with Batman using his Line Launcher to knock Deadshot out, break both his wrist guns, and left his body out on the cold, snow covered roof of the outside of the facility.
After the prison was raided by ARGUS and the everything was under control, Captain Rick Flag snuck Lawton out and put him in a helicopter. Deadshot was recruited along with Bronze Tiger by Amanda Waller to join the Suicide Squad.
Assault on Arkham Incident
Lawton was being held in a top secret facility until a mission was ready for him. One day, he was being taken to a therapy session where he attempted to escape. He stole his psychologist's pen and stabbed two guards before being sedated.
Deadshot was then taken to his next mission, breaking into Arkham Asylum. The Squad would break in and steal the Riddler's cane. Waller explains that Nigma stole the files of every member and candidate of the team, put them in a data drive, and hid it in his cane before he was arrested by Batman. Their job was to find the cane, get the data drive, and get out.
As the Suicide Squad was looking for Riddler's Cane, Batman, who learned of the trouble on the island, engaged the Suicide Squad and had the upper hand. After the room exploded, Black Spider emerged, appeared to have killed Batman, had taken his utility belt, and called it a trophy. The Suicide Squad continued on their mission. Eventually, Killer Frost broke away from the group and Deadshot realized that she was going after Riddler, and also noted that she was eyeing his camera when they were in the Security Room earlier. Arriving at the Riddler's cell, the Riddler was gone along with Frost. Waller then tried to contact them and informed them that the Special Crimes Unit was called to the Arkham Medical Center, knowing that Harley knew where it was, Deadshot demanded that she take them there, where they found Riddler and Frost pinned down by the SCU.
The squad fought through and Riddler revealed that their real mission was to kill him. He explained that Waller needed him dead because he knew how to disarm the nanobombs in their necks. After Riddler defused the bombs, Waller realized what they are doing and tried to blow them all up, and spared them all except for King Shark, who Riddler believed that his skin was too thick for his defusal to work. The group then noticed that Black Spider was still alive, which they all thought was odd as he said he would be on look out and didn't have his bomb defused before Waller pushed the button. Riddler then realized that Black Spider was actually Batman, tried to kill him, and failed. Batman then interrogated Deadshot and asked what was he doing there, and Deadshot told him everything. Before he could finish, Joker; who had escaped, attacked, and blew up the room. Deadshot left with Killer Frost, Captain Boomerang, and Harley only to be confronted by Joker, who was upset at him for being "Harley's new man" and wanted to kill him. Harley appeared to talk Joker out it, and said that the only reason that she was there was to break him out and was only using them. Joker then appeared to change his mind and pointed his gun at Deadshot.
Deadshot stepped forward and told Joker his gun was empty and after he pulled the trigger, he was going to beat his brains out. This distracted Joker, who then pointed the gun to the ceiling and pulled the trigger. At that moment, Deadshot attacked and managed to reclaim his arm cannon, but Joker got away with Harley before he could use it. Deadshot and what was left of the Suicide Squad, attempted to escape, but were cut off by a wounded Batman who had been shot several times by Joker due to Black Spider's costume having little to no ballistic protection. Instead of a fight, Batman asked him if he knew where Joker went, which Deadshot told him that he had left with Harley and her hammer. Realizing that the hammer was where Joker had hidden the dirty bomb, Batman left to go after them. The Suicide Squad broke apart in a desperate attempt to escape, but before they could escape, Joker had released most of the prisoners, including Bane, Poison Ivy, and Two-Face. In the chaos, Killer Frost was supposedly killed by Bane and Deadshot and Captain Boomerang got into a fight over the SCU Helicopter that had landed moments ago, with Deadshot getting the better of it. After taking off, Deadshot was shocked when he learned that Joker and Harley had also made it onto the chopper.
Joker noticed a picture of Zoe and commented on how cute she was and too bad she was going to be an orphan. Enraged, Deadshot attacked Joker and during the fight, Deadshot appeared to have easily gained the upper hand until Batman boarded the helicopter and attacked them. The group then realized that Harley had acccidently steered them towards a building under construction and didn't know how to fly the chopper. Batman escaped with Harley and the bomb, and left Deadshot and Joker in the chopper. After the crash, Deadshot came to and noticed blood leading into the building and followed it, only to be ambushed by Joker. Another fight broke out between the two, and eventually they lost sight of each other when Deadshot tried to ambush Joker. Joker noticed Deadshot and pulled him out of the air with a hook, which in turn tossed him into a window. Deadshot was in bad shape, and seriously wounded with numerous glass shards impaled in him and had been stabbed multiple times by Joker with hooks and knives with Joker dominating the fight.
Throughout the struggle, Deadshot was stabbed several more times, but despite being heavily wounded, Deadshot powered through, beat Joker, and pinned him in the chopper with his own knives. This caused the chopper to become unstable and fall off the building. Before the chopper fell, Deadshot made a fingergun, said "bang", and jumped off before the chopper fell, which apparently killed the Joker while Batman dealt with Harley and successfully defused the bomb. Sometime later, it was revealed that Joker had somehow survived the crash after Amanda Waller was confronted in her office by Batman. After Batman left, Waller noticed that she had a laser sight between her eyes, and only came to realize that Deadshot was with his daughter on vacation. Deadshot took aim at Waller, intending to kill her, while Zoe was playing with some toys. However, as he states in Batman: Arkham Underworld, Batman intervened and prevented him from killing Waller.
Between Arkham Asylum and Arkham City Incident
Six years later, Hugo Strange hired Deadshot to assassinate the Political Prisoners inside the walls of Arkham City who had worked on the prison facility (mostly the communications system), and who were seen as a threat to Strange's plans. It was also implied that Waller had some involvement in Deadshot's transfer to Arkham City.
Arkham City Incident
Deadshot was first seen in plain Arkham City Inmate attire, in the Arkham City Processing Center, where he told Bruce Wayne that he was on his 'list'. He was later found and confronted in the Side Mission: 'Shot in the Dark'. Deadshot was eventually tracked down by Batman due to the three assassinations of political prisoners that he had committed.
The first assassination, was easily tracked down by Batman, where Deadshot had left behind a customized casing for his bullets, with his name engraved on it, and accidently let Batman know that he was in Arkham City.
The second assassination, led Batman to a tripod where Deadshot had held his gun steady, which contained elements of a specific lead compound that was used in paints years ago. This narrowed down the possible areas where Deadshot would have been storing his weapons, but the amount of areas was too great for Batman to search for in time.
The third and final assassination, led Batman to an area where Deadshot would have been laying down to shoot, and where his body heat had melted the snow. The particle traces in the imprint that Deadshot had left behind from his uniform also narrowed down the possible locations of Deadshot's storage space even further: three locations. Batman searched these three locations until he found a PDA with a list of Deadshot's targets on it. With three targets remaining: Jack Ryder, Bruce Wayne, and Batman, Batman found out that he was working on a schedule, and Deadshot was going to assassinate Jack Ryder in a short amount of time. With little time to spare, Batman foiled Deadshot's assassination of Jack Ryder, and proceeded to fight fight. In this fight, Batman must remain out of sight of Deadshot's laser, or he would be shot and killed on sight.
Batman then took down Deadshot by using the floor grate that he was standing on as an advantage, and trapped him in the carriage by the Museum in the Bowery. Batman left the coordinates of Deadshot's location for Commissioner Gordon to arrest him later.
After Arkham City Incident
Lawton was released along with many other inmates after Arkham City was shut down; as he was actually a contracted killer, he was not considered an actual inmate. His gauntlets, however, were kept by the GCPD.
Before Arkham Knight Incident
Deadshot appeared in Gotham City, guns and all, in a new Suicide Squad led by Harley Quinn, free of Amanda Waller and her explosive collars. After helping to free Killer Croc from the Gotham police, Deadshot saw an opportunity to shoot Batman and Robin as they passed by on a nearby rooftop, but Harley deliberately got in the way of his rifle.
The 'New Suicide Squad' had been hired by Penguin to assassinate Bruce Wayne. During a nine hour stakeout on a roof, Deadshot couldn't help but relieve himself off the side, much to the disgust of Captain Boomerang. When they later attacked Bruce's car, it was Batman, not Wayne, who emerged from it. In the ensuing fight, Deadshot admitted that he was still working for Amanda Waller who had him investigating Penguin for arms trafficking. He also shot Captain Boomerang in the back of the head before being tossed aside by Killer Croc, who wanted to kill Batman.
Deadshot took an explosive boomerang from Captain Boomerang's corpse which he used to blast Croc back into the sewers. Deadshot warned Batman that if he were to take him into custody, Waller would just have him released, so he suggested that they both investigate Penguin's arms trafficking together. Batman punched Deadshot in the jaw, but he agreed to the suggestion.
Batman and Deadshot went to Stagg Enterprises where Batman insisted that Deadshot not use any guns on the guards inside. They didn't wait for Nightwing, who was coming to provide backup, and instead discovered Project: Meta, Simon Stagg's attempt to turn Clayface mud into weapons. The scientist in charge of the project, mistaking Batman and Deadshot for government agents trying to steal his work, opened fire on them with some kind of advanced laser rifle. Doing so broke open some of the specimen storage units and a Clayface-like creature attacked the scientist. Batman saved him, but Deadshot couldn't stop the creature from escaping through a hole that it had burned in the floor. Deadshot happily took the laser rifle off of the scientist before following Batman down the hole.
Outside, Batman was engulfed by the creature and Deadshot carefully took aim. Commissioner Gordon pistol whipped Deadshot in the back of the head, and left Batman to extricate himself. Batman defeated the monster whereupon Gordon punched out and arrested Deadshot for the nineteen outstanding warrants against him.
At the GCPD Building, Gordon was interrogating Lawton when Amanda Waller appeared in person to argue with him over the arrest. Gordon was distracted when Batman (actually Dick Grayson wearing the Batsuit) appeared to deliver Bruce Wayne safely. By the time that Gordon returned, Lawton and Waller were gone.
Arkham Knight Incident
Deadshot did not physically appear in Batman: Arkham Knight, but his sniper rifle and wrist-mounted guns were on display in the GCPD Evidence Room. It was mentioned by Aaron Cash on the Evidence Locker recordings that they had to let Deadshot go after the events of Arkham City, and remarked that they at least ensured that he left without his weaponry. It is also revealed in the Gotham City Story "Cheap Shot" that Jack Ryder wrote an article about his and Batman's encounter with Deadshot, though Ryder fabricates a good portion of the story in order to make himself seem more heroic and that he assisted Batman in Deadshot's defeat and capture. It is unlocked by scanning a magazine on Stagg's airship featuring the article with Jack Ryder on the front cover. Interestingly, there is what appears to be a bullet hole on the cover (the bullet hole happens to be above Ryder's left eyebrow, implying that it had been hit by a bullet, possibly having been shot by Deadshot out of anger towards Ryder during his time in Stagg's airship).
Lawton was not charged with any crimes due to him being extricated by Waller. He likely took his remaining money and his daughter to live out life in retirement.
"Dangerous but reckless" as he was described by Batman, Floyd Lawton was discharged from the Army for being unnecessarily risky. However, he was still considered the "World's Greatest Assassin" and had earned the title of Deadshot for his elaborate methods of tracking a target and expert marksmanship. Deadshot also held grudges, especially towards Batman, the only person who caused him to miss a target.
Real Name: Floyd Lawton
Prior to his dishonorable discharge, Lawton received “Expert” level Army Marksmanship Qualification Badges in all AR670-1 weapon categories. Academy instructors remarked that he didn't find directly hitting targets a challenge and has a tendency to insert his own additional requirements in order to “make things interesting”.
Little is known about Lawton since his discharge, though he is a suspect in connection with several murders and assassinations, all of which involved uniquely complex ballistic scenarios at long range.
Federal and Interpol warrants have been issued but never served, and Federal warrants alternate between valid and rescinded. Lawton should be considered armed and extremely dangerous. Known for high-risk tactics to decrease his survivability and increase difficulty of any task at hand. It is highly likely that Lawton harbors a death wish – consider this when engaging the suspect.
Batman's Database Profile
Lawton was a lethal military sniper with a long list of assassinations, but according to his records, he often takes unnecessary risks or makes his plans unnecessarily complex. Perhaps this is why he was discharged from service and took up mercenary work. Though his military record is mostly redacted, his psychological profile suggests he harbors deep feelings of guilt regarding his accidental murder of his own brother.
Amanda Waller Profile
Dr. Hugo Strange
Floyd Lawton A.K.A. Deadshot
- Athletic Conditioning: Due to his military experience, his physical strength, speed, senses & resilience are similar to low-tier olympic athletes.
- Peak-Human Precision/Marksmanship: Due to his vast experience with marksmanship, his accuracy is so strong, that it is almost impossible for him to miss his targets. He can even shoot a perfectly random shot, which could kill several armed men, via a ricocheting bullet.
- Martial Artist: Due to his past military experience, he has more than average hand-to-hand combat skills.
- Tactical Hunting: He managed to bait batman without much difficulty. He can always find his targets, as long as he is being paid for his hits.
- Weaponry Mastery: He is an Expert With All Firearms and Projectile Weapons; Guns and targeting scope have been integrated into costume.
- Former military, specific background redacted.
- Reckless attitude suggests mental instability.
- Among the best sharpshooters in the world.
Batman: Arkham Origins
- Two SWAT members (Single bullet used)
Batman: Assault on Arkham
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham Origins
- "Not so fast, Deathstroke, he's my kill." - to Deathstroke in the trailer
- "Hello Batman. I see you decoded my message. Well done. But I'm afraid playtime's over. Come meet me at the bank so I can put a bullet in you and collect my prize. Oh-and in case you're thinking of backing out-I've got a hostage and a very itchy trigger finger."
- "What are you doing?! Bring me the Bat!"
- "I don't know what I'm more excited about - killing you or telling people how I did it."
- "Get back to work!"
- "Show yourself!"
- "No more excuses!"
- "Hey, idiot. Get off your ass."
- "Quit screwing around!"
- "You think I don't see you slacking off over there?!"
- "That's right! Run away!"
- "Huh....Bat's got moves."
- "So he decides to show afterall."
- "Clever, clever."
- "Is he there?"
- "You won't get lucky twice, if that's what you're thinking."
- "Ha, gotcha on the run."
- "See? I always find my mark."
- "He's disappeared! Find him!"
- "Ha! There's the sunova bitch."
- "That's right! Run away!"
- "Who's left out there?"
- "Hey! Come in! Anyone?
- "You're all a waste! A WASTE!"
- "Help me with this!"
- "Get off me!"
- "No chance, Batman."
- "It's over, Batman! You hear me! Over!"
- "Did you find him?!"
- "Easy money."
- "I'm getting closer..."
- "Sunova bitch! Where'd you go?!"
- "Smoke, huh?"
- "Hold him while I line up the shot!"
- "You're not leaving here alive!"
- "The look on your face, priceless!"
- "You run away? That it, then?"
- "You want to play some more, Batman? I'll indulge your request."
- "Alright, Batman- let's see how you deal with this!" (takes the hostage and holds them at gunpoint)
- "Careful, now! Wouldn't want anything bad to happen." (hostage)
- "Did you find him?!"
- "You gonna just let this person die, huh?" (hostage)
- "What do you say Batman: This life for yours?" (hostage)
- "Face to face at last. Though I've gotta say - I was expecting someone a little more intimidating."
- "If fate's decided today's the day, so be it. Just finish me quickly, will ya?"
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
- "Y'know, Bats, I've always known you use your cape to disguise exactly where your body is." (After shooting Batman in the cape twice)
- "But I think this is the first time I've actually seen how it works! Nice!" *"All of 'em. Not that they know that. Triple pay for a single job."
- "I told each one I'd be their man, protecting them from cops or whatever else tried to storm the prison."
- "And bad news for you, Bats, you definitely qualify as "whatever else"!"
- "Damn spotlight!" (Tries to shoot Batman with sniper rifle, hits spotlight instead)
- 'All right, let's get serious." (Discards sniper rifle, uses his twin-mounted wrist guns)
Batman: Assault on Arkham
- "Ugh." (Regaining consciousness)
- "Looks like we got rookies." (to Captain Boomerang about the other Suicide Squad members)
- "Everybody, shut up." (The Suicide Squad)
- "I've been here before."
- "What's so dangerous this time that you had to send in the newbies?" (Amanda Waller)
- "How do we start?" (Amanda Waller)
- "What's the plan?" (Amanda Waller)
- "Including ours."
- "So we get someone inside."
- "She gonna be okay that close to the Joker?" (to Amanda Waller about Harley Quinn)
- "What about the Bat?" (Amanda Waller)
- "Waller." (Amanda Waller)
- "Play fair and I'll shoot straight. Jerk me around and I'll kill ya." (Amanda Waller)
- "Huh." (Regaining consciousness)
- "I'm getting tired of this trick."
- "Not interested." (Harley Quinn)
- "Are we gonna have a problem this time around?" (Captain Boomerang)
- "You crazy bitch! Open the damn chutes! Do it. Now!" (Amanda Waller)
- "Where's Harley?"
- "Great. How do we get to the rendezvous unseen?"
- "Keep moving then." (Black Spider)
- "You wanna head topside, slick, be my guest." (Captain Boomerang)
- "Yeah, that's what I thought." (Captain Boomerang)
- "Cobblepot." (The Iceberg Lounge)
- "Yeah, we're the private party." (Penguin's Henchman)
- "Pardon me, Mr. Cobblepot." (Penguin)
- "Oh, things are tough all over, sir." (Penguin)
- "I aim to please, Mr. Cobblepot. I was told you can get us into Arkham?" (Penguin)
- "You're right, you should kill her. Hell, I'll kill her for ya." (to Penguin about Harley Quinn)
- "Except you know what else is bad for business, sir?" (Penguin)
- "Double-crossing your clients. And I would hate for folks to say that Mr. Cobblepot takes your money and kills your operatives." (Penguin)
- "Can't. It's a school night." (Captain Boomerang)
- "Right. Let's see you do it." (Captain Boomerang)
- "Let's call it even, mate." (to Captain Boomerang after he punched him in the face)
- "What do you want?" (Harley Quinn)
- "Ah, what the hell." (Harley Quinn)
- "What's he talking about?" (to the Suicide Squad about Batman)
- "I'm not firing blind against the Bat."
- "Waller, the devil's going on?" (Amanda Waller)
- "What are they talking about?" (to Amanda Waller about Batman and Harley Quinn)
- "Waller, this is crap." (Amanda Waller)
- "Why don't I just toss her in her old cell and come back?" (to Arkham Guard about Harley Quinn)
- "We've got 10 minutes to plant the device." (Harley Quinn)
- "The junction box is up ahead so move your ass." (Harley Quinn)
- "Shit!" (sees Joker)
- "Don't screw this up." (Harley Quinn)
- "Keep walking." (Harley Quinn)
- "Damn it!"
- "Oh, hell. This'll have to do." (puts device on junction box)
- "Come on, we're out of time!" (Harley Quinn)
- "I got her." (to Arkham Guards about Harley Quinn)
- "Ran into her ex. Grab hold." (to Black Spider about Harley Quinn)
- "Uh, we just snuck down here for a little party." (Arkham Guard)
- "What?" (Amanda Waller)
- "We own it, that's what. Now we grab the cane." (to Amanda Waller about the main security hub)
- "That's a surefire way to alert the Bat." (Harley Quinn)
- "Shut it, Boomer. Say it again." (Captain Boomerang)
- "And we can operate without eyes on us."
- "Both." (Captain Boomerang)
- "The intensive treatment building is there, just across the yard. Let's move. Low profile." (The Suicide Squad)
- "Frost. Move your ass." (Killer Frost)
- "Top priority are those towers." (Guard Towers)
- "No time." (Black Spider)
- "Fine. On my mark... Now!" (Captain Boomerang)
- "You missed." (Captain Boomerang)
- "He got to his walkie. I'd score that a miss. You two-bit C-lister!" (Captain Boomerang)
- "Shark, no!" (King Shark)
- "So much for low profile."
- "Must be something wrong with the system." (Amanda Waller)
- "Damn it! We're a little busy right now. I'll call you back." (Amanda Waller)
- "Enough, Shark! Put him down!" (to King Shark about the Arkham Guard)
- "Do I have your attention now?" (King Shark)
- "Don't break cover in the middle of an operation unless I say so." (King Shark)
- "Or what? You'll chew my head off?" (King Shark)
- "Do it. I'm begging ya!" (points wrist-mounted gun at King Shark)
- "You think any of you have a shot of getting out alive without me?" (points wrist-mounted gun at King Shark)
- "That's what I thought." (King Shark)
- "We're just lucky this was contained." (Suicide Squad)
- "Start following orders, all of you." (Suicide Squad)
- "Don't call me pudding!" (Harley Quinn)
- "Property room's down here."
- "How do you know that?" (Harley Quinn)
- "Everyone take a section. Just start looking." (Suicide Squad)
- "Bingo." (finds Riddler's Cane)
- "No way." ('Black Spider')
- "Got the thumb drive." ('Black Spider')
- "What?" (no thumb drive)
- "We've been played." (Suicide Squad)
- "Frost? Damn it!" (Killer Frost)
- "Frost!" (Killer Frost)
- "She was eyeballing him back at the monitor room." (to Harley Quinn about Killer Frost and Riddler)
- "It's Waller."
- "I'm here." (Amanda Waller)
- "We had a bout with the Bat. But we're past it. I got your cane, Waller. We're just looking for an exit." (Amanda Waller)
- "Of course. Why wouldn't we be?" (Amanda Waller)
- "Maybe Two-Face got a pair of hemorrhoids." (Amanda Waller)
- "We're out of here." (Amanda Waller)
- "Shut up. Where's that medical center?" (Harley Quinn)
- "This better be good." (Killer Frost)
- "We got maybe five minutes before Waller figures out what's what." (Suicide Squad and Riddler)
- "We get to that room, or we're dead." (Medical Center)
- "We have one." (King Shark)
- "Let's move!" (Suicide Squad and Riddler)
- "How do you diffuse this bomb, exactly?" (Riddler)
- "This'll work?" (Riddler)
- "Damn it! Don't stop working. Yeah, Waller?" (to Riddler, then Amanda Waller )
- "News to me." (Amanda Waller)
- "We hit a snag." (Amanda Waller)
- "Spider need medical attention." (to Amanda Waller about 'Black Spider')
- "Mm... Uh-huh." (Amanda Waller)
- "Uh-huh." (nods to Riddler)
- "Amanda Waller wanted the Riddler dead." (Batman)
- "Go ahead. You're out of bullets." (Joker)
- "You are. You're gonna pull the trigger, and when nothing happens...I'm gonna punch you in the throat and bash your brains out." (Joker)
- "Three." (Joker)
- "Two." (Joker)
- "One." (Joker)
- "I'm gonna kill Waller."
- "We're sitting ducks here." (Killer Frost)
- "I've been carrying this team all night, you douche bag!" (Captain Boomerang)
- "That's what I'd call it... you one-gimmick hack!" (Captain Boomerang)
- "He and Harley took their mallet and disappeared." (Batman)
- "Well, isn't that convenient?" (SCU Helicopter)
- ''Have a seat, pudding'!'' (Joker)
- "Bang!" (Joker)
- ''Bang.'' (Amanda Waller)
Batman: Arkham City
- "Bruce Wayne? You're on my list... BANG!" (Bruce Wayne)
- "You made me miss my target Batman!." (to Batman after he saved Jack Ryder)
- "I never miss!"
- "Stop hiding!"
- "Think you can get me? Many have tried. None have managed it!"
- "You'll never get me! No one is better than me, not even the great Batman."
- "Why are you hiding? Is it because you are dead already?"
- "You want to try your luck? Go on then. Stop hiding like a baby and fight me."
- "Come out, little bat.".
- "I can play this game all night, Batman. After I kill you, I'll kill Jack Ryder and Bruce Wayne, and then I can just collect my check!"
- "Where have you gone, Batman? Are you too scared to face me?"
- "You should be. I am going to find you and put a bullet right between your eyes. I will not miss."
- "You've moved right up my list. Ryder is nothing compared to killing the great Batman."
- "I thought you would be difficult."
- "This isn't over, Batman! I swear!" (after Batman defeats and imprisons him)
- "This doesn't end here! I'll kill you Batman, then Ryder then Wayne!"
- "I never fail! I'll hunt you down and kill you! I swear!" (Batman)
- "When I get out, I'll hunt you down, Catwoman!"
- "Get me out of here!" (Catwoman)
- "Hey! Over here!" (Catwoman)
Batman: Arkham Underworld
Game Over Lines
- "A nice, clean kill. Just the way I like 'em."
- "You're next on my list, Batman. Run if you like. Deadshot always hits his target."
- "The world's greatest detective dies at the hands of the world's greatest assassin."
- "I never fail to kill my target. You better run, Batman. You're next."
- When Batman found the body of Deadshot's third victim, there were henchmen that were circled around it. They mentioned that whoever had shot the victim, would most likely be on the move to avoid suspicion. This could greatly indicate that Deadshot had tried to remain hidden as he carried out his assassinations.
- When you found Deadshot's PDA, it showed that Bruce Wayne and Batman were both targets by Hugo Strange. This meant that either Strange didn't reveal that Batman was Bruce Wayne to Deadshot, or Deadshot unknowingly targeted Hush when he was impersonating Bruce Wayne.
- However, given how dangerous Deadshot was, it was possible that Strange had deliberately deceived him in order to keep him occupied in Arkham City and thus be present during Protocol 10.
- If Batman threw a Batarang when confronting Deadshot, he would shoot it while it was in mid-air.
- Deadshot's weapons were custom made in order to deter the Disruptor.
- Deadshot was one of the few characters to not have a profile in Batman: Arkham Asylum along with Talia al Ghul, Electrocutioner, Bird, Shiva, Nora Fries, Vicki Vale, Lucius Fox, Alberto Falcone, Professor Pyg, Man-Bat, Solomon Grundy, Deathstroke, Shiva, Copperhead, and Anarky.
- If the player came back to check up on Deadshot after his Most Wanted Mission, he would be gone. He was most likely either taken to Blackgate, or he escaped, as he was still present at the Penthouse meeting at the Royal Hotel.
- In Arkham Origins, if the player checked the middle of the bridge, they could find a suitcase that contained a sniper rifle, which was most likely Deadshot's (Since he was there when Batman and Deathstroke were fighting at the docks).
- Deadshot had a habit of leaving behind evidence that often lead Batman to him (a tripod, a bullet shell casing, and sometimes even the guns that he used). Batman took note of this in Arkham City, and remarked that Deadshot was getting "sloppy".
- Deadshot had a young daughter, who was his main purpose for trying to escape in Assault on Arkham. It was unknown who her mother was, but she was presumably deceased.
- Deadshot's brief employment by Joker from Arkham Origins was referenced in Assault on Arkham by Joker to Deadshot.
- It was possible that the Joker took revenge on Deadshot since their last battle.
- Deadshot apparently was very territorial of his targets, since he saved Batman, his target, twice during the Arkham Origins incident specifically to ensure that he's the only one allowed to kill Batman (first from Deathstroke during the first teaser, and later from a SWAT Sniper in the game proper).
- Unlike his comic counterpart, Deadshot doesn't wear body plating, instead, he wears a jacket in Origins, and a vest in City. He also doesn't wear a high-tech mask.