Base of Operations:
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight:||135 lbs (61 kg)|
|First Appearance:||Batman: Arkham Origins (October 2013)|
Candy was raised on the streets, but managed to pull herself up and earn a business degree. Unfortunately, lean times and a contracting job market caused her to fall in with Penguin's Crowd. The recession has driven many well educated people to take desperate action to support themselves, but that's no excuse for criminal behavior. Her crimes are minor, however, making her an excellent candidate for rehabilitation.
Before Arkham Origins IncidentEdit
Arkham Origins IncidentEdit
Candy is one of Penguin's allies during the Christmas' Eve Incident. Candy is first seen when Batman infiltrates the ship, the Final Offer. She is present when Cobblepot is torturing Alberto Falcone and even gives Cobblepot a summary of the torture so far. When Batman enters the room, she screams and runs behind a desk.
When Deathstroke and Batman fight in the boiler deck, she, Tracey, and Cobblepot can be seen watching the fight. After Batman defeats him, the three retreat into Cobblepot's office for the rest of the game.
It is assumed that she later quit Penguin's gang or was killed for some reason, as she is never seen or heard from in the later Arkham games.
Cold, Cold Heart IncidentEdit
Although she does not physically appear, Penguin references her when threatening his men while trapped from a Freeze Gun due to a fight between his gang and Mister Freeze, saying that he would have Candy draw him a "nice, warm bath" so he could drown them in it.
Between Arkham Origins, Arkham Asylum and Arkham City IncidentEdit
- Using Penguin for Income.
- Criminal Record exists only in association with Penguin.
- Potential for rehabilitation.
- It is currently unknown what her real name is.
- She is working in a team with Tracey for Cobblepot, with Candy wearing a Black dress to contrast Tracey's White one.
- She also appears to work as something of a spy for Cobblepot, as seen in his first interview tape when she reports back to him after "fishing" for information on Roman Sionis.