|Real name:||Ben Turner|
Base of Operations:
|First Appearance:||Richard Dragon, Kung Fu Fighter #1 (April-May 1975)|
|Gary Anthony Sturgis|
- "I'm sorry, Batman, but I'm sure you'd do the same in my position."
- ―Bronze Tiger[src]
Arkham Origins IncidentEdit
Arkham Origins Blackgate IncidentEdit
During the breakout Bronze Tiger is freed. He saves a guard who had began to be hanged by Penguin's men, who then proceed to capture him.
He fights Batman in a fighting pit while Penguin watches intently, before getting kicked by Batman into an electric grid. After Tiger is defeated, Penguin sends his men into the fighting pit, Tiger then awakes, attacking Penguin's men with his claws and grabs a thug's assault rifle and shoots Penguin's men and injures the Penguin with a shot to the shoulder. Bronze Tiger tells Batman to go after Penguin while he decides to handle the thugs on his own.
Assault on Arkham IncidentEdit
Between Arkham Origins and Assault on Arkham IncidentEdit
Real Name: Ben Turner
Batman's Database ProfileEdit
Expert martial artist
Wields metal retractable claw gauntlets.
Arkham Origins BlackgateEdit
- "I'm sorry, Batman, but I'm sure you'd the same in my position."
- "It was an accident."
- It would appear that Bronze Tiger will not be wearing his classic costume in the game.
- He is voiced by Gary Anthony Sturgis who also voices the character in the 'Batman: Brave and the Bold' TV Series.
- The code on Tiger's prison outfit, 716R, is leet-speak for "TIGR", referencing his name.