- "The bat is broken!" (breaking Batman's back)
- "Once again I have defeated you, Batman!" (punches screen)
- "Loser, loser, loser! Ha!"
- "Bye, bye, Bats! Mwah!"
- "Hey! Someone help Bat-baby up off the floor!"
- "I'd like to thank my fans for their undying support, and the people of Gotham, who I'll be seeing very, very soon..." (chuckles)
- "Gotta say, I thought you'd last longer."
- "Too easy! Played you like a violin, then cut your strings. Nighty night, Bats!"
- "I salute my fallen enemy!" (blows a raspberry, turns around and trips)
- "That loser didn't stand a chance! I mean, look at me!"
- "Oh, isn't that cute? Little bat's a-sleepin! Someone finish him off."
- "Tonight, Gotham, I have defeated your dear Dark Knight. Don't be sad - you're next!"
- "One down. Who's next to party with me?"
- "Who else wants to get crazy?!"
- "And at the end of fear, oblivion."
- "You've failed; now suffer."
- "Now madness takes you forever."
- "Sorry, love. You're plucked."
- "You're dead and buried, darling."
Playing as Joker
- "I'm gonna enjoy teaching you some manners, Joker! Get him back to his cell.
- "You'll never beat me. Joker. I won't let you win."
- "You'll never win, Joker I'll always be here to stop you."