In an attempt to make this wiki a leading source of information on the Batman: Arkham series, spoilers have been included into pages and are to be expected. Please browse at your own discretion.
Batman: Arkham is an acclaimed videogame franchise developed by Rocksteady Studios and Warner Bros. Montreal that began with Batman: Arkham Asylum in 2009 and presumably concluded with Batman: Arkham Knight in 2015. The game franchise is based on the DC Comics character Batman. It is notable for having Kevin Conroy voice Batman and Mark Hamill voicing The Joker ever since the DC Animated Universe.
Arkham Asylum is the first Arkham game. It was released in 2009 on the PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Mac.
Arkham City is the second Arkham game. It was released in October 2011 on the PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Mac and Wii U. It is the most critically acclaimed game of the franchise to date.
Arkham Origins is the third Arkham game and serves as a prequel to both Asylum and City. It was released in October 2013 on the PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii U.
Arkham Knight is the fourth Arkham game. It was released in June 23rd, 2015 on the PS4 and Xbox One. It was the best sold game in June 2015 but was criticized by some critics for it's over-reliance on the Batmobile.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (Kevin Conroy/Roger Craig Smith)
- Selina Kyle/Catwoman (Grey DeLisle)
- Tim Drake/Robin (Troy Baker/Matthew Mercer)
- Dick Grayson/Nightwing (Scott Porter)
- Barbara Gordon/Batgirl/Oracle (Kimberly Brooks/Ashley Greene)
- The Joker (Mark Hamill/Troy Baker)
- Roman Sionis/Black Mask (Brian Bloom/Nolan North)
- Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow (John Noble/Dino Adrande)
- Jason Todd/Red Hood/Arkham Knight (Troy Baker)
- Bane (Fred Tatasciore/J.B. Blanc)
- Hugo Strange (Corey Burton)
- Ra's al Ghul (Dee Bradley Baker)
- Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn (Tara Strong/Arleen Sorkin)
- Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze (Maurice LaMarche)
- Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (Mark Rolston)
- Edward Nigma/Riddler (Wally Wingert)
- Harvey Dent/Two-Face (Troy Baker)
- Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin (Nolan North)
- Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy (Tasia Valenza)
- Garfield Lynns/Firefly (Crispin Freeman)
- Basil Karlo/Clayface (Rick D. Wasserman)
- Waylan Jones/Killer Croc (Steve Blum/Khary Payton)
- Jervis Tetch/Mad Hatter (Peter MacNicol)
- Shiva (Kelly Hu)
- Victor Zsasz (Danny Jacobs)
- Talia al Ghul (Stana Katic)
- Cyrus Gold/Solomon Grundy (Fred Tatasciore)
- Thomas Elliot/Hush (Kevin Conroy)
- Lazlo Valentin/Professor Pyg (Dwight Schultz)
- Deacon Blackfire (Marc Worden)
- Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat (Loren Lester)
- Floyd Lawton/Deadshot (Chris Cox)
- Julian Day/Calendar Man (Maurice LaMarche)
- Copperhead (Rosa Salazar)
- Nyssa Raatko (Jennifer Hale)
- Warden Ranken (Dee Bradley Baker)
- Lester Buchinsky/Electrocutioner (Steve Blum)
- Anarky (Matthew Mercer)
- Ferris Boyle
- Alfred Pennyworth (Martin Jarvis)
- Lucius Fox (Dave Fennoy)
- Jim Gordon (David Kaye/Jonathan Banks)
- Vicky Vale (Grey DeLisle)
- Michael Lane/Azrael (Khary Payton)
- Simon Stagg (Phil Proctor)
- Thomas Wayne (Kevin Conroy)
- Martha Wayne (Tasia Valenza/Grey DeLisle)
- Penelope Young (Cree Summer)
On Christmas Eve in Gotham City, eight assassins were hired by Roman Sionis/Black Mask to assassinate Batman. Batman later discovered that Black Mask never hired the assassins but an imposter named The Joker. Batman ended up defeating the Joker and all eight of his assassins.
After defeating the Joker for about nine years, Batman sent him to Arkham Asylum. At the Asylum, Joker plans to free all the villains kept there with a serum called Titan. Batman defeated the mutated Joker and returned to Gotham.
Criminals from Arkham and Blackgate were sent to a portion of Gotham called Arkham City. Batman must find out what Hugo Strange and a sick Joker are up to. Batman realizes that Hugo Strange works for Ra's al Ghul to make Protocol 10. Batman came across two Jokers. One which is a sick Joker and one which is a healthy one. The healthy one is actually Clayface. Batman defeats Clayface and the Joker dies of Titan disease.
Nine months after the death of the Joker, crime has been declining in Gotham. But on Halloween, an alliance consisting of Scarecrow, the mysterious Arkham Knight, and the former assassin Deathstroke will attempt to make Gotham a city of fear. Batman later discovers that the Arkham Knight is Jason Todd, who he thought had been killed by the Joker years earlier. As Batman tries to fight his fears from Scarecrow, his identity as Bruce Wayne has been exposed. In retaliation, Batman defeats Scarecrow, and is later forced to initiate the Knightfall Protocol.