Arkham Origins Incident
The Bank Manager appears when Batman infiltrates the Gotham Merchant's Bank, trying to find The Joker and Black Mask. She is located in the vault, being held hostage by Black Mask's Henchmen. She has a grin on her face and is giggling wildly. After Joker is unmasked and escapes the bank with Sionis, he blows the vault up. The Bank Manager staggers around, cackling maniacally until Batman grabs her and saves her from the explosion. She is dead by the time Batman wakes up from the explosion. Scanning her body in Detective Mode reveals she died of poisoning from Joker's Smilex.
She reappears in a hallucination in the Steel Mill, after Batman is poisoned by Copperhead. She replaces a previously seen dead body, but sits up and berates Batman for destroying Gotham City and failing to save her life.
- "The who?" (Joker as Black Mask)
- "You're insane!" (Joker as Black Mask)
- "You let me die. How many more must perish before you realize- you're no savior. You're a curse upon this city. A plague on all of Gotham! Leave us alone! We were better off without you. I'd still be alive without you!" (Hallucination)
- "Please. You have to save me. Please!" (Hallucination)
- "You. What's wrong with you? You couldn't save me? Why? Why didn't you stop him? Why didn't you save me!?" (Hallucination)
- She is the first and only victim of Joker's Toxin ever seen.