- The GCPD Building
- Final Offer
- Poison Ivy's Lair
- Great White Shark's building
- Old Gotham Freeway
- Krank co. Toys Warehouse
- Leslie Thompkins Medical Clinic
- The Sea Pier
- Gotham Casino
- Gotham City Olympus Nightclub
- Gotham City Radio
Arkham Origins Incident
Before Arkham City Incident
Major flooding covered most of the land below five stories in the Mile, leaving it in a state of urban ruin.
After his wife was held hostage by the Joker, Mr. Freeze took refuge in the GCPD Building of Amusement Mile and renovated it to function as a sub-zero laboratory to support his research into the Joker's unique disease.
On intel from Hugo Strange, the Penguin sends a group of his henchmen to infiltrate the GCPD building to locate and destroy Freeze's research into finding a cure for the Joker's blood poisoning. Batman intercepts them and scares information on Penguin's whereabouts from the last minion standing.
As Batman leaves the building, Penguin sets off a bomb destroying the bridge connecting Amusement Mile and Park Row, leaving Penguin's own men stranded in the Mile with the bloodthirsty horde under the Joker's employ.
Mr. Freeze returns to the lab several hours later and after his battle with Batman, uses his weaponry to to block off the doors, windows, vantage points, and grates of the GCPD building with ice. He also creates a giant ice bridge the building to the Industrial District in order to find his wife.
On top of the bridge, Scarecrow's Mask could be found, and if scanned, it solved a Riddle.
- During the time of Arkham Origins, the Old Gotham Freeway never extended past the Gotham Casino. That was probably due to the GCPD Building being uncommissioned at the time.
- At least 5 stories of land were submerged underwater during Arkham City.
- The Amusement Mile map in Arkham Origins is smaller than the one in Arkham City. In fact, nearly all of the buildings seen in Arkham City are not present in Arkham Origins. It is unclear whether this a continuity error or an implication that many of the Mile's buildings were built later into Batman's careers.