Locations included -
- The GCPD Building
- Great White Shark's building
- Krank co. Toys Warehouse
- The Sea Pier
- Gotham Casino
- Gotham City Olympus Nightclub
- Gotham City Radio
Arkham City Incident
On top the bridge, Scarecrow's Mask could be found, and if scanned, it solved a Riddle.
After Arkham City Incident
Arkham Knight Incident
The wall of Arkham City still stood so you couldn't explore it anymore.
- During the time of Arkham Origins, the Old Gotham Freeway never extended past the Gotham Casino. That was probably due to the GCPD Building being uncomissioned at the time.
- At least 5 stories of land were submerged underwater during Arkham City.
- The GCPD Building appeared closer to the Gotham Casino in Arkham Origins. That was probably a development error.
- Amusement Mile in Arkham Origins was smaller than in Arkham City. In fact, nearly all of the buildings seen in Arkham City were not present in Arkham Origins. That was also most likely a development error.
- Although the other reason why some of the buildings that were in Arkham City and not Origins is because that Arkham Origins was the second year in Batman's career. So the buildings weren't built until later.